𝟚𝟟

↞ ♫ ↠

jacks pov

I know I fucked up bad. But Gabbie had really gotten into my head this time, and I was thankful for Daniel to bring me back out of it. Gabbie had always been a clout chaser and I never noticed because I was blinded by all the attention she gave me and the fake affection. But now I have someone better...I have Allie. I was going to make it right so as soon as I had hung up with Gabbie, I ran to the nearest store and bought her everything she liked. I bought her purple daisies and an almond Hershey's bar, along with a large teddy bear she could cuddle and then finally I bought three pairs of Vans. One for me, one for her, and one for the future baby. All a lavender color, which was Allie's favorite color. I rushed back to the venue and knocked on Daniel's dressing room door and was not expecting to see Bryn.

"Oh, it's you. You can leave." she slams the door but I catch it before it closes all the way.

"Bryn please let me in, I know I messed up...I really do. I know how it feels, and I know it hurts terribly please just let me in and let me talk to Allie.."

"No-" she was cut off by Daniel.

"Bryn, let him in." Daniel opens the door for me and I walk in and look for Allie.

"Where is she?"

"She's in the attached bathroom throwing up, that's where I just ran from."

I drop the stuff immediately and run to her and pull her hair back, once she's done I hand her a washcloth and a water bottle and she rinses her mouth out and wipes it.

"Thanks Dani," she turns around and freezes.

"Hey Allie..." I look down nervously and wait for her to respond.

"Get out."

"What? Wait no...Allie please let me explain-"

"There's nothing to explain Jack! You cheated on me and that's an unforgivable thing! It hurts you know, oh wait you would seeing as you got right back together with the bitch who hurt you in the first place. Why me Jack? If you wanted someone to just fuck for a one time thing why couldn't you just find another girl hm? There are plenty of underage girls that you meet that would be willing to give their virginity to you.  But no, instead you chose me. I was quite happy before you came into my life Jack. I really was. I wasn't worried about getting a boyfriend or a child or anything like that. All the relationships I had were meaningful but weren't meant to be, but you...you ruined it. I never knew what heartbreak was until now but now I do. And it hurts bad. There's no going back Jack."

She had tears in her eyes and I could see her holding back from breaking down. She was shaking slightly and I even noticed she already had a slight baby bump and I just wanted to rub it gently and shower it with kisses knowing my child is in there. The child I'm gonna love and raise with her because I'm gonna win Allie back no matter what.

"I loved you Jack..." she whispered lightly. I almost didn't hear it. "And that's a lot from me...I don't just throw that word around and you know it..."

"I-I know...but you know what I want five minutes of your time please...just to convince you to stay with me Allie. Give me five minutes. That's all I'm asking. If I convince you to give me another chance then great, if not...well then you're free to slap me, kick me, hurt me, do whatever you want. But all I'm asking is five minutes.."

I watched her consider this, she was uncertain and I knew it. She looked like she had a response then took it back then did it again. Finally she pulled out her phone and preset a timer for five minutes. "This is all you get...go." She pressed the start button.

I started immediately, "You know the first thing I noticed bout you when you walked into that cafe? It was your eyes and how they sparkled and mixed like the oceans at the beach. And you know this very well, but the beach is very much so a home to me. I surf a lot and it's very relaxing and a safe spot for me. Every time I look into your eyes that's what I feel, is safe. And I feel relaxed and happy and that's all I want in life. Allie I have told you how beautiful your body is countless times but even if you didn't have that body, I would still love you. I would, you wanna know why? Because you're amazingly funny and know how to make me laugh. You can do the smallest thing and make my day so much brighter...just like that one time you invited me to help you unpack and I refused. But out of the kindness of your heart, knowing I was being an ass for no reason to Dani...you still invited me to hangout afterwards and asked me to take you out and show you around. That meant a lot to me...you could've asked anyone else but you asked me as if I was the only worry in the world simply because you are kind. Your talent is extraordinary. Watching you dance is an art all in its own. You are so passionate about it and set on doing just that and why? Because it makes you happy."

I could already see her tearing up again. "Two minutes Avery."

"You know what I noticed the most about you Allie...is you are a ray of sunshine and happiness. Literally. You walk into a room and brighten it up so fast, and that's what I needed. That's why I fell for you so hard because you had the one thing my life was missing and it was happiness. Allie I want to help you raise this baby. I don't want to leave you. Especially alone with this child. This child is ours whether we meant for it to happen or not it's ours and we are gonna raise it. And I'm going to change for you. I'm going to be more positive and not let toxic past events get into my mind. All my attention will be on you and taking care of this baby because it isn't right to leave such a strong woman like you alone on this journey of parenthood, because even the strongest people, struggle with the biggest challenges in life and I feel I could be that helping hand you need. So please Allie, I am begging you please, give me one more chance to turn myself back around and realize what I'm missing because I love you."

At this point I had her hands in mine and our faces were only inches apart. She was staring into my eyes as I stared into hers and that's all I needed to close the gap and kiss her soft lips again, feeling the sparks and the way they just fit perfectly and the whole feeling gave me chills. Slowly, I pulled away and held her cheeks.

"I'm giving you one more chance...if you fuck it up, you have lost me forever. Do you understand me Mr. Avery?"

I nod quickly. "I do. I'm not gonna fuck up again. I promise."

She smiles at me softly then moves my hands to her stomach. I quickly kneel down and lift her shirt just enough so I could peck right above her belly button. I heard her giggle and look up at her smiley face. 

This is my life now, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

↞ ♫ ↠

a/n:
i felt like
this was a
good ending.
i will think
about posting
an epilogue.