𝟚𝟘

↞♫↠

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌
➾ 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭

@𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜, 𝐠𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟕𝟓,𝟕𝟒𝟗 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫: leaving for tour in two days...I'm so proud of the little kids, they've come so far

𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟗𝟓,𝟖𝟓𝟕𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜: i'm not a little kid-
↳ 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫: yes you are now
shush.

username: awe she's going on tour with jack so they can bond more :)

username: is she gonna be on the same tour bus with ALL the boys???

𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫: can't wait to see you in a month! 
↳ 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫: me either :)

username: will she be meeting people as well or...

username: such a fake ass bitch. she's obviously using the whole band by dating all of them.
↳ username: can you like, not be a
bitch?

𝐠𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳: can't wait to meet whoever my "competition" is

↞♫↠

allies pov

We were leaving for tour in two days...TWO DAYS. I was nervous and I'm not even the one going on stage and performing. Within the past three months Jack and I have significantly grown closer. We basically do everything together now. We go skating, he's taught me to surf. I went home for Thanksgiving and Christmas and told my parents all about what had happened and they couldn't be prouder. I saw Bryn during Christmas and we have been doing our weekly facetime calls...I even slipped her Jonah's number and those two have been talking nonstop. 

Back to me and Jack, although we've gotten closer we have turned to being best friends with benefits. No we haven't had sex but we have had some heated makeout sessions and ever since he told Daniel about telling me how he feels, I've been anticipating the day he asks me on that date. With only two days left until tour...I'm starting to lose hope that it'll happen. 

Today I had gone grocery shopping and I came back to a note on my kitchen counter with a debit card on top of it:

Use this card to get yourself a nice dress for a date
tonight and anything else you need, I'll be at your
house at 6pm, I can't wait to see how beautiful
you look <3
- Jack -

I smiled to myself and immediately put all my groceries away and ran back out the door to go shopping. I went to a couple of stores and got some lunch which ended being a japanese place I've never been to, but I finally decided on one dress. It was a red, short, low cut dress and it was gorgeous. I got some matching red heels because I figured out the ones at home did not fit me and I started getting ready. I showered and washed my face, not forgetting my own private concerts. When I got out I blow dried my hair then curled it, and after that I did a more natural look for my makeup. It was almost six and I quickly put some jewelry on and grabbed a small pocketbook and my phone and headed into the living room. Right as I walked in the doorbell rang and I smoothed out my dress and opened the door.

Jack's jaw dropped. "You look...breathtaking," he looks me up and down a bit.

I smile softly, "Thank you noodles, you look amazing yourself."

He smiles and holds his hand out, "Ready?"

I nod and take his hand and leads me out to the car and opens the door for me, helping me in. He gets in after and drives while listening to the radio. We drove for a while, but we finally showed up to a small shack on the beach with a candle lit table in front of it. I got out of the car and smiled wide.

"You like it?" I respond with a nod and hold his hand while walking over. He pulls a chair out for me and I sit down while he sits across from me. Looking at the menu I pick out what I want and look up to see him staring at me with those beautiful brown eyes. He gives me a charming smile then reaches across the table and holds one of my hands while tracing circles on it. I feel my face flush and smile back at him watching his thumb. "You are so gorgeous."

"Thank you," I smile more while my cheeks continue to heat up.

"Anytime princess," he kisses my hand gently and I swear I'm gonna die if he keeps being this cute. We order shortly after and I notice he kept fidgeting with the cuff of his sleeve. 

"Jack you ok..?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be," he gives a nervous laugh.

"You keep playing with the cuff of your sleeve. Is something bothering you?" 

"No, I guess it's just a habit," he shrugs and gives me a small smile which I return. We get our food and eat while talking about whatever came to mind and I thanked him for buying my dress and shoes which he had no problem with. "Would you like some dessert?"

"Jack you have already dropped enough money on-"

"Allie don't worry about it, plus they have your favorite...chocolate swirled cheesecake."

I sigh and roll my eyes playfully, "Alright fine."

Jack smiles and orders two slices of that while we finish up the main course. When the waiter comes back he hands Jack his plate then hands me mine except mine had a small note on it. I open up the note and read it:

Allie, you are one of the sweetest and nicest girls
I have ever met and I wanted to ask this sooner but
I was too scared so look at your plate...

I look down at my plate and I see "Allie will you be my girlfriend?" written out in chocolate syrup.

↞♫↠

a/n:
im so great
at cliffhangers