Cԋαρƚҽɾ Eιɠԋƚҽҽɳ

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Eιɠԋƚҽҽɳ: Grave Sand between a Trollhunter, two Changelings, and an Angel.

Nomura!"

The female Changeling was only given three seconds to brace for the incoming of the Last Angel, managing to catch the girl in a hug.

"Mein kleiner Engel," Nomura greeted the girl who smiled up at her.

Jim was just wide eyed beside Stricklander who looked shocked as well. A) Because Kayla was willing hugging someone. B) Because Nomura was willing hugging someone. C) The world wasn't ending, so why...?

"Je pensais que tu as quitté la ville pendant un petit moment," Kayla said to the female Changeling in French, "Que fais-tu de retour avec Sticklander et James?"

"Ich wagte mich nach Stricklander in Deutschland, wir kamen zusammen nach Hause," Nomura answered the girl in German, "Nicht dass es mir gefallen hätte," she muttered under her breath.

Kayla giggled, switching to the same language, "Hat er dich "nerd"?"

Stricklander huffered at that, "I do not "nerd"," he said firmly, crossing his arms over his chest.

Both females looked at him with deadpanned faces, "Really?"

Jim snorted at that, and Stricklander shot him a glare.

"Anyway," Nomura shook her head, "Ich dachte Draal würde sich um dich kümmern, bis ich zurück bin?"

Kayla looked nervous at that, "Gut...." she trailed off before she burst into a string of German that not even the Changelings could understand. Poor Jim was just confused as a banana.

"Kayla," Nomura placed her human form's hands on the girl's shoulders, "Calm down and start again: slowly this time."

Kayla took a breath, "Gunmar hat ihn unter Kontrolle - jemand musste es mir nicht sagen, bis wir gestern auf Draal stießen -" she paused looking at Jim, "When was the fight?"

Jim's eyes widened, "You mean you don't remember?"

"Non," Kayla said, tilting her head slightly at the Trollhunter.

"Kayla," Jim took a breath, nervous for how she was going to react, "Gunmar took over Trollmarket a week ago."

Kayla physically paled, her entire body freezing, "Il y a une semaine?" she repeated in French.

And then she fell to the ground, unconscious.

"A week," was the first thing Kayla said when she took to consciousness again, "I- a week."

"Yeah," Jim scratched back of his neck, "It's been a week since we last saw you, so we had thought by the second day that you had been captured, or worse. That's why I came over as soon as you texted."