Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Oɳҽ

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Oɳҽ: Time Loops are not fun!

If there was one thing that Kayla hated waking up to the most, it was Trollhunting

Jim's text had woken the Di Angelo girl up at 4.02am, and she was so not having it today.

Kayla gritted her teeth as her nose threatened to make her sneeze again, she was still dealing with the after-effects of yesterday. 

"You alright there, Kayla?" Toby asked, whilst on Aaarrrgghh!!!'s back.

"Just dandy," Kayla called back to him sarcastically.

He laughed, and Kayla couldn't help the small smile that crossed her face for a moment, before it was gone in the next.

Yes, she ran alongside Aaarrrgghh!!!, while Jim and Claire rode on Jim's Vespa. Perks of using the Angel armour, the armour automatically enhanced one's body. And it didn't hurt that Kayla had always been the fastest cross country runner in her family.

Honestly, Kayla did not need this trickster troll right now.

As if the Gods had been listening; suddenly chaos reaped its way into their Trollhunting.

Blinky's book went flying from behind them, startling Kayla, and causing her to stumble as Jim's Vespa veered off into a bush with Jim and Claire on it. Toby went flying, before Aaarrrgghh!!! was able to catch him.

"Oh, come on," Kayla rolled her eyes as she passed them, "A book can defeat you guys? You guys took down Bular!"

"It came out of nowhere!" Toby defended them, even if she couldn't hear him.

Kayla reached Porgon in time to see him pick up a cylinder object, and start magiking it.

Kayla barely had enough time to materialize a shield to protect her when a mini-explosion came from the Trickster troll.

She lowered her shield not a moment late, "Watch out for the hidden seeker," Heirloom spoke out suddenly, making Kayla jump. Heirloom almost never spoke when Kayla was using the armour.

"Hidden seeker?" Kayla repeated in confusion, looking around-

There! In between those two trees, a ghost-like figure was standing there watching them.

"Hey, Kayla, are you alright?" Jim asked her, and the figure disappeared.

"I thought I saw-" she cut herself off, "Nevermind, let's just get back, the science fair is today. And someone insisted we go," she shot a glare at Toby.

"You've never been to one before," Toby defended himself as they started leaving the clearing, "I thought it would be a good experience!"

"You're going to be eating those words, Domzalski."