Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Sιx

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Sιx: The Last Loop

"This is insane!" Claire grinned as she jumped back into the living room from Mother's undisguised ship frame, "Aliens are real!"

Krel made a face at the name, "Akiridions," he corrected, yet again. And for the fourth time, if Kayla had counted correctly.

"Sorry," Claire apologized immediately to the King-in-waiting, for the fourth time that Kayla had counted, "Akiridions are real! And your house is secretly a spaceship? I have a million questions."

"Ask away, Ms. Nuñez," the Mother said.

Claire beamed, "Like, how does your house know my name?"

Kayla rolled her eyes at her friend's reactions, Toby was munching away on pancakes the robot-parents were making/eating, "Idiots, the lot of them."

"I take it that you don't like your friends much?" Arill asked, his eyes knowing as he glanced between Kayla and the others.

"They're children who were shoved into a battle of others," Kayla gritted her teeth, her hands clenched so tight that they started to pale, "The amulet should've chosen someone else, but-" she paused, thinking over what she had seen of the human Trollhunter while she had been out of the Darklands, "-I can see why Merlin's amulet chose Jim."

Kayla could see that Arill got confused fast, "Who is Merlin?"

"He's the wizard who made Jim's amulet years ago," Kayla shrugged, it was easy knowledge to her, but to an Arikidon? Probably not,"The amulet chooses a new Trollhunter after one Trollhunter has died."

"Huh," Arill nodded in understanding, or rather, she hoped he nodded in understanding, because if he didn't then this would be a lot harder, "So what about yours?"

Kayla stiffened up slightly, her hand reaching into her pocket to grasp her amulet. She relaxed her body and faked a smirk, "That's a family trade secret," she winked at him, "Aucune autre personne autorisée!"

Arill laughed at that, and Kayla knew that even if he didn't completely understand her language, he got a bit of it. She knew that he knew enough to find it funny.

"-now we need to un-loop time,"

Krel was the one to give them an answer, one that Kayla had been asking since the first time-loop, "According to your description, the Troll appears to be carrying a Dekyon Charger," Krel paused as he faced confused looks from everyone bar Arill, although Kayla could see that the Arkidion she had come to call her friend didn't completely know what his cousin was talking about either.

Krel rolled his eyes at all of them, "It's a device that recycles energy but not time."

"Porgon is a trickster," Blinky said, "He could use Troll magic to -"