Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Fιʋҽ

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Fιʋҽ: Upgrade: Team Up

A knock on Kayla's front door had Kayla and Arill pause in their talking

Arill was in no form to be going out into the public, so Kayla got up from the couch. She had shut the curtains once Arill had admitted that he wouldn't be able to return to his human disguise until he returned to his house, which was actually a spaceship that was partly sentinel.

Arill's Arikidion form glowed slightly despite the light seeping out from the bottom of the curtains from the sun.

Kayla opened the door slightly, enough so that it wasn't suspicious, but enough so that she could keep Arill's form hidden.

“Jim?” Kayla knew that her voice went a lot higher than she had intended, and went even higher when she saw the girl next to the Trollhunter, “Aja Tarron?”

The blond tilted her head at Kayla, “You know my name, but I don’t have the honor of knowing yours.”

“Aja, this is Kayla Di Angelo,” Jim introduced the Arikidion to the Last Angel, “And you obviously know Aja, Kayla.”

“Aja?” Arill’s voice was a lot closer than Kayla realized, which made her jump.

Which ended up moving the door open so that Jim and Aja could see Arill in his Arikidion form, “Arill!” Aja gaped at the sight of her cousin.

“What are you doing with Jim?” Arill asked, one pair of hands on his hips, and the other pair crossed over his chest.

“What are you doing with Kayla?” Aja shot back, her own pair of arms crossed over her own chest.

Jim narrowed his eyes at Kayla, and she rolled her eyes in return.

“Okay, as much as I’m all for a kitty fight,” Kayla interrupted them all, a smirk on her lips as Jim glared at Arill, Aja kept giving Arill suspicious look, and Arill just looked plain amused even with the looks both his cousin and Jim was giving him, “There’s gotta be something wrong for both of you to come here together.”

“If you’d check your phone,” Jim sighed, “You’d know why.”

Kayla gestured to Arill, “Does it look like I would pick up my phone?” she wrinkled her nose as Jim rolled his eyes.

“Well, we called a meeting,” Jim waved his phone at Kayla which caused her to roll her eyes at him, “Toby, and Claire are going to meet up outside the planetarium. Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! will come as soon as they can.”

“Krel and Varvatos are heading over too, cousin,” Aja told Arill, “Though we may want to get you back to Mother before we go.”

“Yeah,” Arill chuckled, “That may be a good idea.”

“Wait, wait,” the latino called Krel looked disgusted by the humans in front of him, it was plain as day to Kayla, “I'm supposed to believe this peculiar, skinny-legged human when he says the space-time continuum has been altered, trapping us in the same autochronic cycle-”