Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Tɯσ

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Tɯσ: "Friendship" has the word "end" in it.

Kayla was purely exhausted by the ninety-second day that she was living through

"You alright, Kayla?" Jim asked as they parked their bikes up outside the planetarium for the who knows how many times, the Trollhunter's eyes were wearily as he watched his tired friend carefully.

Kayla stifled a yawn, covering it with her hand, she let out a quiet sigh, "I'll be alright," she told him.

Jim gave her another glance over, just to make sure, before he was sighing as well, and making his way into the planetarium for the thirtieth time that he consciously knew of.

For Kayla, the poor girl, this was her ninety-second. Not that she would tell Jim that. She wanted Jim to focus on things that were more important, like getting out of this stupid time-loop.

Kayla was so tired, that for once, she didn't bother to notice anything strange about her surroundings, believing that everything would go exactly as it did the last ninety-two times.

And, as fate would have it, something different happened to the girl this time.

Kayla bumped into someone. Her eyes flew wide open at the physical contact, her head jerked to look at the person that was offering an apology to her.

Oh. He was cute.

Kayla mentally and physically flinched back at the horror of that thought. Maybe she really was tired, if she was going around thinking that about each person that bumped into her.

But, as she locked eyes with him, suddenly she knew. She knew him.

"You," she realized, her eyes wide before she heard Heirloom giggling in her pocket.

"This is the figure, right?" Kayla asked the amulet, "The one from when Porgon got away."

"Yes," Heirloom agreed, "And it would seem that fate has decided to bless you this time."

"Bless me?" Kayla asked, making a face at Heirloom.

"Pardon?" The boy who bumped into her asked, making Kayla glance up from Heirloom who went silent.

"Come with me," Kayla didn't give him a choice, as she grabbed his arm and dragged him into the main lobby of the planetarium. Her eyes searched frantically for Jim.

"Where are you-"

Kayla covered his mouth with her hand as she peered out into the science fair, cutting off his question right as Porgon made an appearance, "Not the troll, again," she sighed. She might've still been hoping for a miracle that would get them out of this time-loop.

"He wouldn't happen to be a "trickster troll", would he?" The boy asked, staring at Porgon with wide eyes.

Kayla grinned triumphantly, "I knew it!" She exclaimed. The poor boy looked very much confused by now.