Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ Eιɠԋƚ

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ Eιɠԋƚ: They're So Grounded After This.

After an awkward introduction between Kayla's "friends" and Arill's cousins they found themselves adventuring out on their quest for the ingredients Merlin needed

Not that Arill or his cousins knew that.

However, Kayla was slightly confused when they arrived outside a "travel company"? What was a "travel company"? What did it do?

Hello? Girl from 1989 here? She's never gone in an aero-plane - she wasn't sure that is was how one pronounced the word - before, and looking at the pictures, she was fairly certain that she'd never seen one in person before. Read about them, maybe, but never seen in person.

"Amazing!" Aja's voice echoed, "We love rooms that move, don't we little brother?"

Arill facepalmed beside Kayla, which had the last Angel chuckling as Krel rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry bored," the latino grumbled, sighing, "Where are we going again?"

Arill sighed, "Sometimes, I don't know why I bother," he mutters under his breath.

"Someplace not boring!" Tobias said defensively, "A…"

The boy trailed off uncertainty as he came to realize that he didn't actually know what to call the place that they were going, "A super-secret teen center!" Jim pipes up, chuckling nervously.

"Merde. Nous avons un tas d'idiots ici, les amis," Kayla scowled, muttering under her breath.

Arill snorted and Kayla glanced at him, only to find that everyone else was staring at her, "What?" She snaps, crossing her arms defensively.

"What language was that?" Krel asked her the same time Jim spoke.

"Please stop cursing us, Kayla," both teens looked at each other before looking back at Kayla.

"Le français," Kayla answers, "And no promises, Jim."

Even her answer had him raising his eyebrows at her, suspicion in his eyes.

"Anyway!" Claire spoke up, "Teens are loud, so we hide underground in this place that no adult knows about. So no telling you three."

"No, no, no, no," Aja said, smiling at Claire, "We are excellent at keeping secrets."

"You have no idea," Krel said, rolling his eyes once more.

Kayla raised her eyebrows at Arill who sighed, "Secrets, huh?" She muttered to him, bumping their shoulders for a moment.

Arill merely gave her a look of his own, "We're not the only ones, by the looks of things."

She had to give him that, "Later," she says, "Je promets."

His light blue eyes softened, "Alright," he agrees, "It's a date."

"What's a date?" Krel jumped in, making the pair jump back in surprise.