Chapter 14

*2 days later Monday*

Taylor's POV

Me and the girls were sitting at lunch talking about what happened at the water park two days ago. I still couldn't believe that Kadence would do something like that!

"After we defended her when she was getting bullied I can't believe that she would pull something like that!" I said.

"Me either, and why would she be hanging out with Kyla for?" Brynn asked.

"I even kept her secret for her!" I folded my arms.

"There's got to be an explanation for this." Tate said.

Kadence's POV

I walked into the cafeteria with Lauren, Jaeda, Ruth and Victoria. I'm still feeling a little bit upset about the water park prank.

"You okay Kadence?" Lauren asked.

"A little." I slightly smiled.

"Listen, we're gonna figure this out it's gonna be okay." Jaeda smiled.

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged.

Lilah's POV

I was at the bar getting me some water and when I turned around I bumped into Carson.

"Oh hey Carson." I smiled.

"Hey." He smiled.

"I didn't mean to bump into you." I scratched the back of my neck.

"It's okay. So I heard about what happened at the water park." He said.

"Yeah, I don't understand why Kadence would do something like that." I said.

"Maybe she didn't do anything." He said.

"What do you mean? She had those scissors in her back pocket which means she was the one that cut the net bridge." I said.

"But what if those scissors were purposely placed in her back pocket, have you ever thought of it that way?" He suggested.

"No, I guess I didn't, you might be on to something Carson." I said rubbing my chin.

"Maybe me and you can work together on this situation." He smiled.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I bit my bottom lip.

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Of course, let's do it." I said.

"Alright, after school we're gonna go around and look for clues on who put the scissors in Kadence's back pocket, okay?" He looked at me.

"Yeah... Okay." I said.

"Lilah? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine." I giggled.

"Great so it's a deal then." He said.

"It's a deal." I said.

After he walked off I started blushing like crazy. His eyes were just taking me on a journey! Anyway we have to find out who did the prank."

***

After school me and Carson asked everyone we saw about the water park.

"Ugh no one will crack! What do we do now?" I asked frustrated.

"Well we know it couldn't have been One of Taylor's friends." He said.

"No way, they were all on the net bridge when it collapsed." I said.

"Hmm, wait maybe it was Kyla!" He said.

"Yeah! How did we forget about her?" I threw my hands in the air

The Glam GirlzOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara