Chapter 3

Taylor's POV

The next day in school I was at my locker getting some books out, when I closed my locker and turned around I bumped into Johnny causing me to drop my books onto the floor. I felt so embarrassed.

"Oops I'm so sorry let me help you with that." He offered.

"Oh it's fine." I said. We both reached for my books and touched each others hands. As we did we locked eyes and I was trying my best not to blush so I quickly dropped my head.

"Um, so you're Taylor right?" He stuttered.

"Yeah." I brushed some of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm Johnny, which you probably already know me." He smiled.

"Of course, you're like the most popular boy in school." I said.

"And he's dating the most popular girl in school!" Kyla walked up beside Johnny with an angry expression on her face.

"Johnny, go to the cafeteria now, I'll catch up." Kyla said as Johnny walked away.

"What do you think you're doing?" She raised her eyebrow at me.

"Look Kyla I was just-" she cut me off by holding her hand up in the air.

"Let me tell you something." She walked up close to me. "Stay away from Johnny, he's my boyfriend not yours! Got it?" She was practically in my face, McKenzie and Mari were standing there with smirks on their faces. Grace was just standing there looking on.

"Fine man, geez! No need to get all hot headed!" I said.

"Whatever, stay away from him and I mean it! Let's go girls!"

She walked off with McKenzie and Mari behind her, Grace for some odd reason gave me a small smile before walking off causing me to hunch my shoulders.

***

At lunch I was sitting with my sister and my friends and I told them what happened earlier between me and Kyla.

"Oh my God you touched hands?" Emma beamed.

"Yeah but it was by a mistake." I added.

"And do you like him?" Olivia asked as she took a sip of her apple juice.

"You and Brynn are so obsessed with apple juice I swear." I giggled.

"Apple juice is life!" They both said. "JINXED!" They both pointed at each other and laughed.

"You both are such babies." I chuckled.

"Goo goo ga ga mama!" Olivia sucked her thumb and leaned on my shoulder with Brynn doing the same thing, I couldn't help but just laugh at both of them, Emma and Tate laughed as well.

"Anyways, so do you like Johnny?" Tate asked.

"I want to say yes but I can't because he's dating Kyla." I rolled my eyes.

"Sometimes I wonder if they're even in a real relationship." Emma said.

"What makes you wonder that?" I asked.

"Because I kind of notice that Johnny gets this look like he's tired of her, and she probably forced him to date her." She said.

"Maybe, only time will tell." I said. "I'm going to the bathroom." I got up and walked out of the cafeteria.

***

Kadence POV

I'm in the bathroom putting on some lip gloss because I love having some on my lips, I then started brushing my hair straight down, after I was done I just stared at myself and smiled until I saw Kyla, Mari, McKenzie and Grace appeared in the mirror behind me causing me to turn around.