Chapter 10

Taylor's POV

At school I was sitting in English class doing my work. Lilah was sitting beside me, she tapped me on my shoulder causing me to look up at her.

"Yeah Lilah?" I whispered.

"I think I know a way to get your old friends to talk to you again." She whispered.

"How?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'll tell you after class." She smiled.

"Hey no talking!" The english teacher snapped her fingers at us.

***

At lunch me and Lilah were waiting for the other girls to come as she started explaining her plan.

"Okay so look, what exactly happened at the talent show?" She asked.

"Kyla told a big lie about me saying that I called Olivia, Emma, Brynn, and Tate something that their not and she blamed me for telling Kadence's secret." I explained.

"Okay so what if I try and talk to them and convince them to forgive you and that you didn't say any of those things?" She suggested.

"Um I'm not sure." I dropped my head.

"Oh come on It'll be okay." She smiled.

"Are you sure you can do it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'll do the best that I can." She hugged me.

"Thanks Lilah." I hugged her back.

A few seconds later Johnny, Grace, Jaeda, Ruth and Victoria all sat down with us.

"Hey hey Tay Tay." Johnny jokingly said as he ate one of my fries.

"Hey Johnny!" I hugged him.

"So what's the deal?" Grace asked.

"I was just telling Taylor how I can get her old friends to talk to her again." Lilah explained.

"Oh, what do you have in mind?" Grace asked her.

"I can try to convince them to forgive Taylor and say that she never said those mean things about them." She explained.

"They were quite stubborn when Taylor tried to tell them the truth at the talent show." Johnny said.

"Maybe that's because they we really angry at the time." Lilah said.

"It was mainly Tate, she seemed more mad than the others." I folded my arms.

"Well hopefully you can pull this off." Grace said.

"I'll try my best!" Lilah smiled.

"Sup guys!" We heard Carson's voice as he and Connor sat down beside Johnny.

I looked at Lilah and she caught my eye and started bitting her bottom lip to keep from blushing. Me and Grace looked at each other and started giggling.

"Hey Lilah." Carson smiled at her.

"H- hey." Lilah stuttered.

"I like what you did with your hair Taylor." Johnny complimented me.

"Thanks Johnny." I smiled.

"The color of your hair really brings out your eyes Lilah." Carson smiled at her.

"Oh! Thank you!" Lilah giggled and blushed.

I reached over and poked Lilah in her side making her giggle.

***

Lilah's POV

After lunch I was in the bathroom brushing my hair as four girls walked in.