Chapter 1

Taylor's POV

Hey, my name is Taylor and I'm sixteen years old! I have a younger sister name Olivia who is thirteen. We both go the same dance class along with a few other girls. I'm currently taking a shower to get ready for school, it's like six thirty in the morning and we had to be there before eight. After I was done I turned off the water and just as I had stepped out of the shower I heard a loud knock on the door.

"Taylor hurry up I need to get in there!" I heard my little sister yelled from the other side.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I dried myself off with a towel and wrapped it around my body and opened the door to reveal Olivia standing there with an annoyed look on her face.

"What? Why are you starring at me like that?" I asked her.

"Took you long enough." She said with a grin on her face.

I couldn't help but laugh and rolled my eyes at her. I went into my room and shut my door, I dried my hair and took out the clothes that I was gonna wear.

I put on my outfit then put my hair in a long ponytail and sat on my bed while playing on my phone until breakfast was ready

I put on my outfit then put my hair in a long ponytail and sat on my bed while playing on my phone until breakfast was ready. Just then Olivia came in with her outfit already on, she just didn't had on her shoes just her top, her bottom, and socks. "Girls breakfast is ready!" I heard my Mom yelled from downstairs. "We're coming!" Me and Olivia yelled back.

***
After breakfast me and Olivia went back upstairs to brush our teeth, while we were I decided to play "That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars on my phone and we danced and laughed.

"Taylor you have toothpaste on the side of your face!" Olivia laughed at me.

I looked in the mirror and gasped and immediately wiped it off with a wet paper towel.

"Thanks, that was embarrassing." I slightly blushed making Olivia giggle.

"Girls are you ready?" My Mom yelled.

"Yeah!" We both said while racing down the stairs.

"Bye Mom." We both said.

"Bye, have a great day" she said back.

***
We arrived at the school and as soon as we walked in we saw Emma Sutherland, Brynn Rumfallo and Tate Mcrae.

"Hey girls!" Emma yelled.

"Hey Em." I said while hugging her.

"Nice outfit Tay!" Tate said.

"Thanks." I said back.

"I'm so excited for dance class tonight, what about y'all?" Brynn asked.

"I'm sure am." Olivia smiled.

"Hey you know what, we should give ourselves a name." Emma said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She smiled and started to come up with an idea.

"You know like a group name for us." Emma said.

"Okay, but like what?" I raised one eyebrow at her.

Right before she could say anything the school bell started ringing.

"Ugh, we'll talk about it more at lunch." I said annoyed.

"Deal." Emma said as we all walked into English class.