Chapter 12

Taylor's POV

Today, we're going to go watch the episode of Chicken Girls that we guessed stared in. Me, Olivia, Emma, Brynn, Tate, Grace, Kadence, Lilah, Johnny, Carson, and Connor are sitting in the class room with a few others.

"I'm so excited to see us on tv!" Emma clapped her hands.

"Me too!" I smiled.

The teacher played the episode of Chicken Girls that we were on. Olivia grabbed my hand and gripped it and I leaned my head on her shoulder.

*After the show.*

After the show ended everyone was clapping and congratulating me, Olivia, Emma, Brynn, Tate, Grace, Lilah, Johnny, Carson and Connor.

Kadence's POV

Everyone was standing around Taylor and her friends while talking to them. I kind of felt some type of way because they were on a show and not me. A few seconds later Kyla leaned in my ear and started bothering me.

"Wow! It must really sucks that your friends were all on a YouTube show and you're the only one who wasn't." She whispered.

"Leave me alone Kyla." I folded my arms.

"Just admit it, it bothers you doesn't it?" She kept taunting me.

I felt myself getting a little mad but she kind of was right. It did bothered me that they got to be on a YouTube show and I didn't. I should be happy for them but I'm kind of jealous. I then felt Kyla poking me multiple times.

"Stop Kyla." I told her.

"Just admit that your jealous." She said.

I got up and walked out of the classroom but Taylor saw me.

"Kadence where are you going?" She asked.

"Just... To the bathroom that's all." I said.

"Okay." She smiled at me.

I was in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. All I was thinking was is something wrong with me or stuff like that. I then did something that I thought I'd never do, I took two fingers and slid them down my throat causing a huge gag reflex, I did it again until something came up and I ran into the stall and started throwing up. I flushed the toilet and walked back to the sink and smiled at myself in the mirror.

"Much better." I said to myself.

Just then the door came open and In came Kyla, Mari, and McKenzie. oh great.

"Feeling sorry for yourself?" She grinned.

"Kyla please go away!" I begged.

She then walked up to me and pushed me.

"Make me?" She said.

"Look at you, you're so pathetic." Mari laughed.

"She's such a weak girl." McKenzie scoffed.

"Poor homeless Kadence didn't get to be on a YouTube show. How sad." Kyla laughed.

I really felt anger brewing up inside of me that I ended up trembling.

"KYLA LEAVE ME ALONE RIGHT NOW! I'M SO SICK OF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS BULLYING ME!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

They all looked shocked at what I just did. Then Mari and McKenzie grabbed the both of my arms and pinned me to the wall. I tried to struggle to get away but they were too strong. I saw Kyla balled up her fist so I braced myself for what she was about to do.