Chapter 5

*5 days later*

Taylor's POV

Today was the day of the talent show, it starts at seven thirty tonight. Me and Olivia were in the kitchen eating fish sticks and fries so we wouldn't be super hungry during the talent show.

"Remember Liv, we have to be at the school at six." I told her.

"I remember." She said finishing her food.

We both went upstairs and brushed our teeth together. We started singing "Fireworks" by Katy Perry. We were laughing and jumping around until Olivia started laughing really hard every time she looked at me.

"Taylor oh my gosh!" She laughed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You have toothpaste on your face!" She pointed at me and started laughing uncontrollably.

"Ugh! Not again!" I wiped it off. "Why does that keep happening?"

"I don't know but it was even funnier this time than it was the first time, phew!" She took a deep breath.

"Oh I can tell." I playfully rolled my eyes.

We finished up and went into our room and grabbed our dance bags and rushed downstairs to the front door, I locked the door behind us since I have a key to the house and we saw Emma's mom pull up in our driveway and we got in.

"Hey girls." She greeted us.

"Hi." Me and Liv replied.

"I'm so hyped for this talent show!" Emma said.

"Yeah we are too!" Olivia said.

"I'm sorry that your mom couldn't make it girls." Emma's mom smiled at us through the rearview mirror.

"Thanks." I said.

*Time skip at school.*

It's seven twenty-five right now, the talent show starts in five minutes. Me, Olivia, Emma, Brynn, and Tate had on our hip hop dance outfits that we had alike, our hair was in a bun.

Kadence came out wearing her outfit.

And Grace came out with her gymnastics outfit on.

She had her hair in a ponytail and Kadence's hair was straight and curled.

"Don't we look fantastic?" I said.

"Yeah!" Emma said.

"Totally flawless!" Brynn said.

The Principal came in the bathroom to check on us.

"Okay girls, it's showtime!" She said.

"Oh my God I'm so nervous!" Tate said.

"All of us are." Grace rubbed her hands together.

As we started walking out the bathroom Kadence called after me.

"Taylor wait!" She made me turn around.

"What is it?" I walked back in.

"You still haven't told anyone have you? Not that I don't trust you or anything." She asked.

"Of course not, I told you your secret is safe with me." I smiled.

"Thanks, you're like the best friend ever!" She hugged me.