Chapter 13

Taylor's POV

It's a sunny Saturday afternoon and today me and my friends decided that we were going to the water park. I'm currently sitting in the kitchen with Olivia and Mom talking about the events that happened at school yesterday.

"Mom it was a crazy day yesterday." I said.

"Well I'm glad that Kadence told you how she really felt." Mom smiled.

"Yeah, then Kyla was no help at all! She always have to find a way to add more fuel to the fire!" Olivia threw her hands in the air.

"Something was wrong with her stomach. When she went to the bathroom it was awhile before she came out." I said.

"Maybe she was sick." Mom said.

"No not like that, I mean her stomach was in pain because it was really suspicious that when she went to the bathroom that's when Kyla and her friends decided to follow her in there. " I said.

"I hope they didn't physically harm her or anything." Mom said.

"That's what I'm thinking that happened." I said.

"Me too." Olivia said.

"You should've seen her in English class, it's like it wasn't her. She was a whole different person." I said.

"What did she do?" Mom looked concerned.

"She snapped! She finally released all of that built up anger that was inside of her! Kyla was was provoking her. She lied on Kadence by telling the teacher that she called her a bully!" I explained.

"Kyla lied and said that Kadence called the teacher a bully?" Mom pointed out.

"Exactly. And Miss Baker actually believed Kyla! But Kadence didn't say that because I heard her, she just said why does she always get bullied." I said.

"We don't understand why that teach favors Kyla and her friends so much." Olivia folded her arms.

"Kadence was so angry that she flipped over her desk." I said.

"Oh goodness, I think someone needs to help her about this bullying." Mom said.

"We know, at least she basically made a new friend out of all of this." I said.

"Do you think that she'll want to go to the water park with y'all?" Mom asked.

"Maybe, I hope so." I said.

"So who all is going?" Mom asked.

"Me, Olivia, Emma, Brynn, Tate, Kadence, Grace, Lilah, Jaeda, Victoria, Ruth, Lauren, then Johnny, Connor, Carson, and Maxim." I glared at Olivia.

Olivia started blushing and giggling like crazy. I just laughed at her.

"What are you blushing about Olivia?" Mom asked.

"Oh I have a crush on this boy named Maxim, he's really cute! And he's an amazing drummer!" She said.

"Oh now my youngest daughter is growing up on me really fast." Mom laughed.

***

I drove myself and Olivia to the water park, when we got there we saw Emma, Brynn, Tate, Grace, Lilah, Lauren, Jaeda, Victoria, and Ruth already at the entrance waiting for us. We got out of the car and walked up to them.

"We're here!" I said.

"Finally!" Tate laughed.

"So have the boys got here yet?" I asked.

"I don't know." Tate shrugged.

"Here we are." We heard Johnny's voice.

"Hey Johnny." I smiled.