Chapter 11

Taylor's POV

It's Friday and me, Olivia, Tate, Emma, Brynn, Grace, and Lilah are at dance class doing hip hop. Afterwards we took a break. A man then came in the studio.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi can we help you?" Our choreographer asked.

"I'm the producer of Chicken Girls from the Brat channel on YouTube. I was watching how your girls dance and I have to say I'm impressed." He said.

"Oh thank you!" She said.

"Sure, so what's your name young lady?" The producer walked over to me.

"Taylor Nunez!" I said.

"Nice to meet you!" He shook my hand. "And what about you?" He pointed at Olivia.

"Olivia Taylor!" She said.

"She's my little sister by the way." I said.

"Perfect! How would the two of you like to be apart of the cast of Chicken Girls?" He asked.

Mine and Olivia's eyes grew big as we looked at each other. This was like the best offer ever!

"Yeah!" We both said at the same time.

"Great, also you three are pretty good too!" He looked at Tate, Emma and Brynn. "How would you three like to be apart of an episode?" He asked them.

"Yeah!" All three of them said.

"Cool, you five are gonna appear for one episode." He said.

Lilah came out of the bathroom and stood beside us. She leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.

"What's going on?" She asked me.

"That's the producer of Chicken Girls from YouTube." I told her.

"And you young lady, what's your name?" He asked Lilah.

"Who me?" She pointed at herself.

"Yup." He smiled.

"I'm Lilah!" She smiled.

"And what about you?" He looked at Grace.

"Grace Marcum!" She said.

"Okay, why don't you girls come by the studio tomorrow and I can give you a role, how does that sound?" He offered.

"Okay sure!" I said.

"Great! See you first thing in the morning!" He walked out.

"Oh my gosh this is such a huge opportunity!" Lilah giggled.

"Wait until we tell our parents!" Emma said.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Okay I know that you girls are excited but we're still having practice so let's get back to it!" Our choreographer said.

"Okay!" We all said.

***

At home me and Olivia was telling our mom about the offer that was given to us.

"The producer of Chicken Girls from YouTube offered me, Olivia, Emma, Brynn, Tate, Grace, and Monies a role for the show!" I told her.

"Really?" Mom smiled.

"Yeah! And he wants us to be at the studio tomorrow!" Olivia said.

"Oh I'm so proud of the two of you!" Our mom hugged us.

"I can't wait I'm so excited!" Olivia shook all over.

After dinner me and Olivia went upstairs to get ready for bed.