Chapter 4

*2 days later, Monday.*

Taylor's POV

I was sitting on my bed putting on my shoes still thinking about that dream I had two nights ago, Olivia came and sat beside me.

"Hey Tay, you were quiet all day yesterday, last night and earlier at breakfast, is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's just that I had two weird dreams back to back during the sleepover two nights ago." I said.

"What was it about?" She smiled.

"Oh well, it was about Johnny." I bit my bottom lip.

"Johnny? Seriously?" She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, I just can't seem to get it out of the back of my mind." I said.

"What happened in the dreams?" She grabbed my hand.

"Well, in the first dream we almost kissed." I explained which caused her to gasp.

"You guys almost kissed?" Her face lit up.

"Yeah, and in the second one he asked me to be his girlfriend, then Kyla popped in the dream and she was furious. She pulled my hair and was about to punch me when the dream cut off." I said causing Olivia's mouth to drop open.

"Wow, well let's get going." She pulled me up from the bed.

We both rushed downstairs and to the front door, we grabbed our backpacks, said bye to our mom and walked out of the door.

***

Me and Olivia were in the bathroom taking selfies before math class.

"You know something Taylor?" Olivia turned to face me.

"What?" I replied.

"If Johnny wasn't dating Kyla I believe that you and him would make a great couple." She smiled.

"Really? You think so?" I frowned.

"I know so!" She placed her hand on my shoulder.

The door swung open and in came Emma, Brynn and Tate.

"Best! Sleepover! Ever!" Emma shook all over.

"Yeah it was really fun!" Brynn said.

"I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves." I smiled putting my phone in my pocket.

"Hey where's Kadence?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We haven't seen her." Tate shrugged.

"Maybe she's running late." Emma said.

Right when Emma said that Kadence came through the door, she didn't seem like something was wrong with her or anything.

"Hey sorry I'm late." She took out her brush.

"It's okay, we still have time because class doesn't start until nine thirty." I explained.

"Uh, it's nine twenty-four right now!" Tate said.

"Shoot we better get going then." I said.

Olivia, Emma, Brynn and Tate walked out of the bathroom, I was about to follow behind them until I was pulled back in by Kadence.

"Wait Taylor, before we go can I tell you something real quick?" She asked.

"We don't have time, tell me later." I said.

"It won't take long, it's the reason why I was late." She said.

"Okay, what is it?" I folded my arms.