Chapter 7

*The next morning*

Taylor's POV

I was in the shower getting ready for school still not feeling my best. I hopped out, dried myself off and put on my outfit. I decided to keep my hair straight down because I didn't feel like styling it. I walked downstairs and sat on the bar stool in the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetie." She kissed my forehead.

"Morning." I quietly said.

"Do you want some breakfast?" She asked.

"No thanks, I'm not really all that hungry so I'll just grab a granola bar." I said.

"Okay, have a great day!" She smiled.

"I hope, bye mom." I barley smiled.

She walked over to me and gave me a big hug.

"It'll be okay Tay." She kissed my forehead.

After she let go of me I walked out the door and headed to school.

***

I got to school and just stood at the front door debating rather I should go in or just turn around and go back home. I placed my hand on the door handle and finally went in, but as soon as I walked in I was received with a whole lot of other students laughing and pointing at me.

"Look it's the troublemaker!" I heard someone shout causing everyone to laugh even more.

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore everyone but I was stopped by three boys.

"Hey troublemaker can I tell you a secret?" He teased causing me to turn around to face him as I grew an angry expression on my face.

"What?!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh nevermind, Kyla said you're the biggest snitch in school!" He laughed causing everyone else to join in.

I turned around and kept walking as I was still being hit with insults. I didn't even notice that tears were rolling down my face until I felt it dripped down on my arms which were folded. I walked in history class and took a seat but right when I sat down the history teacher came over to me.

"Sorry but you're ten minutes late young lady!" He harshly said.

"I'm sorry I just had a long morning." I said.

"What were you doing? Probably causing trouble I suppose?" He folded my arms.

"No I wasn't!" I shouted.

"Do not raise your voice at me!" He got closer in my face.

I just sat there with anger building up inside me. The last thing I needed was a teacher on my case.

*Time skip to lunch*

For the first time ever I'm eating lunch by myself without my friends. I was all the way in the back of the cafeteria. I saw my old friends all sitting together at the table that we usually sit at together laughing and talking with each other causing me to feel tears grow in my eyes but I held them back. As I was poking at my food someone sat down beside me and I looked up to see that it was Grace.

"Hey Tay." She smiled.

"Hey." I quietly said.

"I know that you're upset but I think that I know someone who will cheer you up." She clasped her hands together.

"Who?" I frowned.

She pointed to someone behind me and I turned around to see Johnny approaching us and he sat down.