Chapter 2

*At lunch*

Taylor's POV

We're all sitting at our favorite table at lunch trying to think of a name for our group that Emma explained to us earlier. What would we even call ourselves? That's a tricky question.

"Have any of you figured anything out yet?" Emma said.

I looked at Olivia and she just hunched her shoulders. Just then a huge smile came across Tate's face.

"Oh I got it!" She yelled.

"What is it?" We all looked at her.

"Well think about this, we all wear nice clothes, we wear gorgeous make-up, and we make sure that we look so glamorous."
Tate bit her bottom lip.

"So what's the point?" Brynn raised her eyebrow.

"How about we call ourselves, The Glamorous Girls! Or for short, The Glam Girls!" Tate smiled.

I poked out my bottom lip and nodded in agreement.

"Oh my gosh! I love it!" Emma clapped her hands together.

"You are such a genius Tate!" She hugged her.

"Thanks but uh, can't breathe!" Tate barley said as Emma was hugging her tightly.

"Oh sorry!" Emma giggled.

"I really like the idea of that name." Olivia said.

"Me too!" Brynn sipped some of her apple juice.

As we looked up we saw a girl with blonde hair which she had in a ponytail, she was also wearing glasses. She sat at a table by herself with her lunch and her head was resting on her hand as she picked at her food. Me and the girls exchanged looks at each other in concern.

"Do you guys see that girl over there?" Brynn asked.

"Yeah, she looks sad." I said.

"I wonder what's bothering her." Emma said.

"Should we say hi?" Olivia said.

"Wait look!" Tate slightly pointed.

No one's POV

Some more girls started to approach the blonde headed girl, this doesn't look good.

"Oh hi Kadence! You're sitting all alone again huh?" A light skinned girl with black hair teased.

"J- just leave me alone Kyla." Kadence said quietly.

"What's that? Man you're a weak person." Kyla laughed.

"P- please go away." Kadence tried to continue to eat her lunch but Kyla grabbed her hand.

"Ow! Let go of me!" Kadence begged.

"Oh so you have a voice on you after all!" Another girl with long dark hair said.

"You're so slow, does it run in the family?" Kyla and the others laughed.

"I just wanna enjoy my lunch without any problems, can't you take a hint?" Kadence said with a trimble in her voice.

"Who do you think you are getting sassy with us? Come on girls, let's leave this pathetic looser to be a lonely tool." Kyla harshly said as they laughed and walked off.

Taylor's POV

I couldn't believe what I just saw, that girl was getting bullied by those group of girls, I looked at my friends in shock as they had sympathetic looks on their faces.