The elevator opened and they again went down the white and orange walkways of the station to reach their destination. Pearl stared at the massive room that held the primary and secondary elevators. The massive airlock doors around the room being there to move materials out into the void. She now noticed a second level over 50 feet in the air. It was connected to the ground by 2 elevators and sets of stairs.

"What's up there?" She asked.

Will didn't stop showing toward the small elevator as he answered. "That is the prototype human warp pad. Able to be used by anyone." He said.

Pearl wasn't to surprised to hear this. She had guessed that humans would want warp pads of their own for instantaneous transport. She could only guess how large the pad was given the size of the platform. Or maybe there were multiple pads?

They entered the small elevator and the windows of the same material framed with Titanium passed by them at a lightning pace as they travelled half down toward earth. The sky they travelled through slowly became brighter and more familiar. The elevator finally came to a stop and the doors opened.

They walked out of the massive base of the elevator. The large open archway that led to a massive glass corridor to the warp pad had a hidden bulkhead to cut off the base if need be.

Pearl admired the view of the Caribbean outside as they made their way down the corridor. The large Titanium and transparent Aluminum structure elbeing a marvel of engineering in of itself.

It may have been the late evening currently but the peaceful sight of rolling waves and swaying palm trees soothed her.

The large hub she had now noticed had several warp pads off to the side. The one they came here on being a larger one. Big enough to carry 2 warthogs side by side. While the others were normal sized.

Will stepped into the large pad and Pearl followed close behind. The moment she stopped moving in the pad it activated. The familiar white beam that cut through Slipspace bringing them home. The trip only lasted a few seconds before they appeared back in the beach house.

Pearl was about to step off to go to the house before Will blocked her with his large armored arm.

"What are you doing?!" She questioned the Spartan.

Will said nothing as he summoned a shotgun from his Gem. He kept it firmly grasped in his armored hands. He quickly scanned around for anything. His motion tracker being put to use as well.

"Where is everyone." He didn't so much as ask as he stated. Will could even feel Quasar looking through security cameras and turrets. Both the Spartan and AI being on high alert.

Pearl put a hand to her head. Sighing deeply at the paranoid Spartan. "Their most likely all gone. After all, it's not like their here all the time. Their just Gem's for the most part. And Steven is probably hanging out with his friend Connie." The gem stated.

Will didn't think that for a moment. "The room is to quiet." He said as he very carefully and slowly peered around the room. Nothing appeared out of place. But that only served to further put him on edge.

"Of course it's quiet. That's is what happens when nobody is here!" She said.

Quasar spoke up from his Helmet. "That's the point. Nothing is running, all the cameras are off and the turrets are down." The AI said.

Will spoke as well as he approached the main living room. "In the wild, silence is never a good thing. There's always background noise. Even in cities and homes there's always the hum of a fridge or the whine of a light. Pure silence is never a good sign." He said.