C'mon C'mon (Dance With Me)

Based on the song C'mon C'mon by our boys (duh) ;D Haha i love this song its so fun XD (So fetus tho omg) So yeah i had this idea when the song came on and argh idk i just wanted to write it ;D 
____________________________________________________________

C'mon C'mon (Dance With Me)
---------------------------------------------

Liam's P.O.V.

'The one that i came with, he had to go.'

Funky Buddha is always the best way to spend you're night out, it's also where I decided would be good for my first day with this hot American guy i met last week.

"So, you like the place?" I shout to him over the loud music.

Tayne.... Even his name is sexy.

"Umm.. sure." He shouted back, looking off into the distance... "It's.. lively!" 

"I know right!" I shout back, grinning. He smiles halfheartedly back.

Oh crap i''ve screwed up haven't I?

"Wanna dance?" I ask him, leaning towards him so he could hear me properly.

"Umm... actually I just remembered.. that, erm... I have a paper due tomorrow, so... i should go... I'll text you!" Tayne gives me a light 'tap' on the back. Then he rushed out before i could respond.

Seriously?!

He's not going to text me back... is he?

I sigh and get out my phone to delete his contact. I don't understand what I did?! Maybe he doesn't like music?... Who the hell doesn't like music?! 

------------------------------------------------------------------

'But you look amazing, standing alone.'

I head to the bar, i need a drink. Or six. Another night alone at the bar i guess....

Once i've downed a few shots, i take a look around and try to get my bearings. See if there's anyone up for a dance.... Who the hell go's to a club alone though?!

Well, me....

As soon as i turned the corner, my eyes were graced with the most beautiful sight.

He was blonde, or maybe brunette as that seemed to be the colour of his roots. He was shorter than me, but not drastically so. He's wearing an over-sized white tank top and black jeans so tight i'm not sure if he's actually able to sit down... which probably explains why he's standing... alone?!....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

'I've been watching you all night, there's something in your eyes.'

About 20 minutes have passed and i've positioned myself so that i am slightly blocked from his veiw, but i can still watch him.

I'm weird, promise.

I could seriously stare at this guy all night... i have no idea what he's doing just standing there... has no one else noticed how HOT he is?!...

He looks like he's waiting for someone... maybe he's been stood up? Like i sort of was....

I should go over and say hi... i mean, he looks uncomfortable just standing there. I can see his foot moving to the beat of the insanely loud music... Should i get him to dance with me? Would he?....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

'C'mon C'mon and dance with me baby.'