~Authors Note~

Heya guys and gals, sorry this isnt an update :/ (really wish it was) I'm aware i haven't updated the 2nd part of 'End Of The Line' - basically when i split the story in two, i lost the second part (I'm a twat i know) and so i started to re-write it. However i wrote the story so long ago now i cant even remember what happenens next so i really had no idea what to write. The part i wrote instead is really shit and not very interesting to be honest, so i've decided there is no second part. Sorry my loves :/ <3 Not every story has to end and i figure you all have such amazing imaginations im sure you can think of an amazing, *feely* second part to it.

We have 3 options darlings,

1) I could just leave it there, unfinished.

2) I could just delete it and forget that shitty thing ever went up.

3) If someone would like to, they could write a second part and send it to me (credit and dedication would of course go to that person). You can private message me if you'd maybe like to do this? If more than one person wants to then i could just simply upload them all, more means more niam feels!

Let me know what you think in the comments, and again i am sorry for how irregular and shitty I've been with updating/writing recently, I've got a lot going on with school (etc.) at the moment. I promise more updates are coming soon <3

Love all of you readers so much, seriously your like family to me <3 xxxxxxxxxxxx