Song One Shot - Sirens

Hey there! This chappie is dedicated to the amazing Kjmonkey for not only coming up with an awesome idea and a great song - but also for being the first to give me a song for the song one shots idea i had and also cos she is just amazing! :D 

P.s I realized halfway though writing this that 'Moments' (1D) would also fit quite well with this story :) Anywayz, read on ma lovelies! XxXxXxXx

Song is 'Sirens' By Cher Lloyd (I recommend listening to it on repeat whilst reading this)
---------------------------------------------------------

"And where do you two think you are going?!" Will exclaimed. "You have rehearsals in 20 minutes!"

"I'm going to spend time with my BOYFRIEND!" Liam snapped back. He was sick of Will and management bossing him around and stopping him from being with the boy he loves! "Come on Niall"

Before Niall could protest, Liam grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room.

"Liam Payne, Niall Horan! You come back here this instant!" Will called after them, his voice raising an octave due to the stress of managing One Direction and trying to keep the romances hidden.

"Or WHAT?!" Liam didn't turn around, instead he just pulled on Niall harder.

"Li -" Niall protested but Liam wasn't having any of it. He needed to feel his boyfriend im his arms. He needed to feel thier lips connecting. He needed Niall. 

"No Niall! I want to spend some time with you without having them hassling us all the time! I barley see you anymore since you got your own place! I - i miss you Ni...."

Niall's eyes softened and he melted into his boyfriends embrace - "Love you Li Li" Niall mumbled almost incoherently....

"Love you to Nialler." Liam smirked and both him and Niall left Will shouting after them.

'Screw the world. All that matters is us.' Liam thought to himself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Liam what are you doing?!" Niall giggled as Liam picked him up bridal style before he had even finished getting out of the car, "and where are we?!" 

Liam just smirked. He'd had this 'date' planned for weeks and now he could finally take Niall somewhere special. Somewhere with meaning. 

When Niall realized where they were, his lips formed an 'o' shape and he tightened his grip around Liam's neck. The icy wind blew gently against their faces, causing Niall to turn away from the veiw and burried his head in the crook of Liam's neck.

"It's perfect...' He whispered, nibbling on Liam's neck sending chills down his spine. A chill that defiantly wasn't from the wind...... 

"It's where I fell in love with you." Liam explained - now putting Niall down so he could look into his georgeus blue eyes. However his arm never left Niall's shoulder and Niall's arm never left Liam's waist. 

The two boys stood on top of the cliff top which hung over a dirty white sand beach and calm, somehow beautiful, grey waves. All this was shadowed by the setting sun. None of this mattered though as the boys became lost in each others eyes. Soon their foreheads were pressed together and their lips were inching towards one another. The need for contact was too overwhelming for Liam and he grabbed Niall's neck, muttered something about him being a tease, and pulled Niall in all the way.

There were no fireworks like the first time. There was no burning desire to touch each other. It was just the simple act of two lovers kissing. Their lips had become so accustomed to one another that the feeling of Niall's tounge exploring his mouth no longer surprised Liam and Liam gently biting Niall's lower lip no longer cause Niall to loose all control of himself.