You're Mine - (RQ)

So I got this awsome RQ from @TomlinsonStylesx :)

Hi babe! I was wondering If you could do another one shot for me? Can this one be an underage Niam one shot. Where Liam is how he is now (20) and it's Fetus Niall (16) and Liam is very protective over his baby. Liam takes Niall to a carnival and a bunch of boys are looking at him and Liam gets really protective. And then Liam leaves to go get cotton candy and he comes back to Niall talking to a guy (Harry) and gets jealous and confronts Harry until Harry says to chill and that he has a boyfriend (Louis). And then Liam and Niall go home and he cuddles Niall into him whispers things like you re mine. And he always calls him baby and yeah really fluffy at the end. Thanks for your amazing writing! Love you xx

Love you to and LOVE this idea! Yay lets see what happens! :D

WARNING?: Underage (but no smut) so if your uncomfortable with underage love/relationship stuff then bye? XxXxXXx

You're Mine (RQ)
----------------------------

Liam's P.O.V.

I don't like it. It's too crowded and there are too many people. Too many people staring at us, it's not fair can't they just leave me and my Niall alone?!

"Liam, calm down.. i'm the claustrophobic one!" Niall giggled beside me, wrapping his arm tighter around my waist. 

I look in the the stunning blue eyes of my beautiful Irish boyfriend and all my worries are forgotten.

Damn he always does this to me, now i can't stop looking at him and everyone's going to think i'm more of a creep than they all ready do!

"Hey, Hey!" Niall snaps me out of my thoughts and i feel his pale cold hands reach up to cup my cheeks. "You need to stop caring what others think Liam.... i don't. It's a small town and people talk we're gonna have to get used to it if we want to be together!" I'm sort of listening to what he's saying, but mostly i'm just looking at his lips.

Those lips....

"You wanna kiss me?" I hear the smirk in Niall's voice so i bow my head as he reaches up and our lips meet in the middle.

All the noise of the fair, all the busy people around us and disgusted glares are forgotten because all that matters is i'm finally able to kiss him in public, and it's the best feeling in the world.

We don't stay lip-locked for long, so when we stop the PDA, our hands link and we wonder over to the hot-dog stand. After much protesting from Niall, i buy us a jumbo size hot dog each (with all the trimmings of course) and we start to walk aimlessly around the fair. It's not entirely dark yet but most the rides are now running and the place is getting busier...

"So," I say, trying to make conversation even though the silence was comfortable, "how's school? You haven't, er - been getting any hassle, have you?" I know he hates the school subject, but i have to know.

"Just the occasional push or snide comment... nothing bad." Niall shrugs as if it's 'no bigge.'

"Niall...." 

"Liam..." He smirks, imitating my tone and winking at me.

"I'm sorry it has to be this way baby..." I mumble. I truly wish this wasn't as hard as it is. It's easier for me, i don't get locked in a building with 400 hormonal, bitchy teenagers 5 days a week.

"I'm not." How can he be so calm, so relaxed?! As if all this is okay... "Age doesn't matter Liam, i love you. A bunch of arrogant twats isn't going to change that!" My heart swells when he says that.