Let Me Help You - RQ

So i got this RQ from @NiamPenguin - Can you do one where Niall is dyslexic and struggles in lessons and Liam comes along and finds out Niall is dyslexic and he helps Niall in lessons

Lets do this shizzle! ;)

WARNING: This is a student/teacher so if for whatever reason your not comfortable/don't like student/teachers then don't read it! ;) xxx

P.S Pic on the side is Liam in this.... yah if that was what my teacher looked like..... ya know.... ;)

Let Me Help You - RQ
-----------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V.

"Niall, can i talk to you please?" Mr Payne called out as the class ended. Great, what have i done now?

I shoved my books into my rucksack and shifted it onto my back, the class shuffled out and i slowly walked over to Mr Payne's desk.

"Niall, i'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you this... but your failing english and unless you can pick your grades up you won't be able to graduate with the rest of your year!" I stood in silence - like, i know im not good at English, but am i really failing?!

"Are you sure?..." I ask.

"I have re read are re read your essays and coursework Niall, i'm sorry but there really isn't much chance of you passing..... Your writing is terrible i cant understand half of it and you obviously need help with your spelling.!" Mr Payne looks at me and i can tell he is actually truly sorry for me.

I don't tell him about my dyslexia, i haven't told anyone. Only my mum knows and she 'trusts me to inform the school.'

"Unless?..." I say - It sounded like he was gonna say something else.

"Well... umm - I could, tutor you? Like, after school or before or whenever your free i guess..." Mr Payne rambled a bit and i giggled as his cheeks seemed to turn red.

It's cute.

"Sure," I reply. "Today after school?"

Mr Payne looked at me and smiled, his eyes crinkling as he did making him all the more adorable. I snapped out of my daydreams about his beautiful features as he told me to meet him in this room after final bell. I nod and leave the room, looking forward to the end of the day when i'd get to see him even though its a Friday.

Is it wrong to have these thoughts about a teacher?

__________________________________________________________________

I skipped (yes skipped) down the hall to room E1 where i was to have my tutoring session with Mr Payne. The final bell and the rest of the school are piling out to wreck havoc on the mall where everyone goes on a Friday afternoon. Not me, i haven't been able to get My Payne out of my head all day... His chocolate brown eyes, the small amount of stubble on his chin, his muscular arms and perfectly shaped hair, all stopped me from being able to think about maths, or science, or even music!

I came to the closed door of the English room and peeked in, there sat My Payne hunched over his desk concentrating intently on something. He has an adorable concentration face...

Scrap that, a sexy concentration face!

 I tapped on the door three times and watched as Mr Payne's head turned and a smile lit up his face. 

Is he smiling because of me?

I open the door and step in - 

"Hey Niall, come in! I'm just finishing up here, get your book out i won't be a minute." My Payne said and i nodded in response.