Six Degrees Of Separation

Okay so I wrote this a few weeks ago and i thought i'd quickly edit it and upload it for you guys then back to doing homework!

So yeah this is based on the song 'Six Degrees Of Seperation' By 'The Script'. Enjoy! :D
(Song on the side)

Six Degrees Of Separation 
----------------------------------------

1st - You Think The Worst Is A Broken Heart....

Niall dug his spoon into the cookie dough ice cream but when the food reached his mouth he felt no satisfaction. He didn't crave more and he didn't particularly want more but his heart was screaming for comfort and this was the next best thing.

He was sitting on the couch, squashed between piles of pillows and covered in a total of six blankets. Titanic was playing on the TV screen and Niall sat there with his ice cream: crying.

A few tears dripped of his chin as he blew his nose and put the tissue with the other 12 used tissues next to him. It's fair to say that Niall, was a mess. He'd read  in one of those 'help books' about break ups and in it, it said that no one really knows how to cure a broken heart but doing things that you enjoy should help.

What the book failed to realise, is that everything Niall enjoyed, he had done with him. 

It has been 6 days and Niall has tried almost everything. Meditation, sleeping all day, exercising, he even went to a hypnotherapist and now he is having a movie marathon. Alone, with ice cream and the curtains shit. 

Niall never felt more alone.
__________________________________________________________________________

That night, Niall's roommate Harry came back from a trip to his parents and saw the state that Niall was in, so he took him to there favourite club.

Not 'Funky Buddah'.

That club is off limits now. Too many memories. Bad memories.

Now, Niall may be Irish but he was never one for drinking. Except that night he had 6 pints of strong larger. 6 shots and 6 cocktails. 

He was thoroughly pissed - and he hadn't felt that happy since.
___________________________________________________________________________

"Niall, Niall! Ni? Ni you okay?" Harry gently rocked Niall awake and gave him 2 aspirin and a glass of cool water. Niall had one hell of a hang over.

"Yeah fine." Niall muttered. "Head kills though."

"Well obviously, but you know thats not what I meant." Harry sat on the end of the bed, he was protective over Niall, even though he was younger he still felt a certain responsibility for the fragile boy.

"Yeah, I know." Niall looked at Harry and saw the concern in his eyes. He didn't want anyone to worry about him so he knew he had to lie. Niall forced as smile onto his lips and hoped it was convincing enough. "I'm better now than i have been, life's good." 

"You sure? I've never seen you so drunk. You don't look okay and you spent all of yesterday crying, eating movies and watching romantic movies. You hate romances!" Harry knew Niall was lying but he also knew all to well what Niall was going through, and he knew that this phase would pass.  

"Don't worry Harry. I'm fine, seriously. His loss right?" Niall looked away, how long could he keep the fake smile on his face?

"I'm not okay." Niall thought to himself as Harry left the room. Leaving Niall to remember. Remember that night.
__________________________________________________________________________