Love Drug - RQ (Niam + Larry)

HEYA :D So i got another RQ from the AMAZAYN @TomlinsonStylesx :D

'Can you do it based on Zouis smoking but instead of it being Zayn and Louis, it's Liam and Louis? And they have that filmed and leaked and then when they come home to their boyfriends (Niall and Harry) Niall and Harry get all mad at them. And you can make Harry and Louis go off somewhere to fight or whatever but have in based on niam. And have them have an argument over it and like Niall threatened to leave and Liam breaks down.'

Wooo i think this will be quiet long but i LOVE the idea! :D XxXxxXxxXxXxXxxxXxxXxXX

Love Drug - RQ (Niam + Larry)
----------------------------------------------------

"Liam? What is this?!" Niall pointed to his phone screen where a video of Liam and Louis was playing, they were laughing around and smoking a joint. Liam had filmed it all, but how did it get on youtube?!

Liam gulped. "Ummmm, me and Louis is the car?..... Smoking..." Liam spoke so quietly Niall almost didn't hear him.

"Smoking what Liam?...." Niall knew very well what that roll up was, but he wanted Liam to confirm it before he unleashed his irish anger."

"Weed..." Liam whispered.

"HARRY!" Niall suddenly shouted, the curly haired boy came running in.

"What Ni!?" Harry exclaimed, going over to a visibly angry Niall and a shaking Liam.

"Look at this." Niall handed Harry his phone and Harry pressed the replay button. As the video played Harry's eyes became darker and his posture stiffened with anger. When the video finished he handed Niall back his phone and walked out, presumably to find Louis.

"Niall I-" Liam began but then Niall turned to face him and the palm of his hand pushed hard against Liam's firm chest.

"Your an idiot Liam. We'll talk about this later. We have a show to do." Niall stormed off, leaving Liam shaken and stunned, what has he got himself into?...
___________________________________________________________________________________

After the concert none of the boys really talked much in the car back to the hotel.... They all sat in their usual places; Liam next to Niall, Harry next to Louis and Zayn in the back with whichever bodyguard was with them, but no one talked. Zayn didn't know what happened but he could feel the tension so did his usual and stayed to himself.

When they arrived around the back of the hotel, Niall jumped out ahead of Liam and quickly walked off, Harry gave Louis a pointed look and walked them off to their room and Zayn went straight to this room to call Perrie.

Liam followed Niall to the bar and they sat down on the stalls, still not saying anything.

"Vodka and Tonic please mate" Niall said to the bartender.

"And me..." Liam chipped in, earning a sigh from Niall.

"He's an addict -" Niall quickly lied to the bartender, "Don't give him any alcohol."

"What the hell Ni?!" Liam protested.

Niall slowly turned his head and looked directly at Liam. He wasn't angry, or upset or disappointed - he just looked.... drained.

"You, don't get shit." Niall spoke slowly. Irish men can be scary....

The two young pop-stars sat there in silence as the bar guy fixed Niall's drink and gave Liam a bottle of water. The silence was killing Liam, the effects of the weed had worn off now and his head was hurting, he just wanted to cuddle up with Niall in front of Toy Story!