Don't Walk Away - (Song Based) RQ

So this is a song one shot based on 'Don't Walk Away' by 'Jhene Aiko' - requested be @camiladelgadot :) SO yeah barsically (not basically, barsically) lets just see where this goes :) :p XxxxXxXxX

Don't Walk Away - (Song Based) RQ
---------------------------------------------

"I can't believe this!" Liam cried.

"Liam I'm sorry!" Niall ran after Liam who was walking away from the crying Irish boy.

"I don't wanna hear it Niall!" Liam slammed his bedroom door behind him, locking Niall out and forcing him to stop chasing Liam.

"I know i was wrong Liam," Niall's voice was a near whisper as he slid down the wall and sat on the floor next to Liam's bedroom door - hoping, wishing, he would come back out.

"Would you please just listen to me Li? I never meant to hurt you..." Niall got no reply.

"It was just a fling Liam... i never realized it.... i - meant that much to you... Please, just trust me when i say he can't take your place in my heart. No one can." Niall was crying, begging, doing anything he could to just get Liam to listen and stop walking away!

He doesn't understand why it's such a big deal to Liam, they're just best mates, right? Best mates tell each other everything, so of course Niall told him about his two week fling with Harry... but it had meant nothing!

Liam's bedroom door suddenly opened and Liam stepped over to Niall and made his way to the front door with a duffle bag over his shoulder.

"No!" Niall said, jumping up and stopping Liam from opening the front door. "Don't walk away from me Liam. I - i need you hear, with me. I'm sorry okay? I - i know i was wrong now! We've been best mates for so long now Liam - don't walk away from me. I don't want to loose you." Niall's voice was a whisper, he was standing in between Liam and the door and they were so, so close. 

"Tell me everything." Liam said simply, a tear in his eyes.
______________________________________________________________________________

"It was confusing liking you, 'cos i've loved you for so long and now your basically telling me to choose! Either way i loose 'cos i don't wanna risk loosing you and at the end of the day it's always gonna be you i choose." Niall didn't look at Liam the whole time he was speaking, instead choosing to focus on the interesting stain on the carpet which must have been left over from last weeks party. The party where Niall and Harry 'hooked up'.

"Nial i - i don't know what to say. I though.... i just assumed, that we were a thing. I mean, you sleep with me most nights and we basically act like an old married couple! I just thought...." Liam's tears had dried up and he began to feel stupid. Why would he even think that when Niall said he loved him, it was in the way he wanted it to be, rather than a brotherly friendship?! Why did he even assume they were together?!

Niall finally looked at Liam, a little surprised. He's known his love for Liam was more than it should be for a while, but never realized the feelings were returned! 

"Liam, I -"

"I think i should move out..." Liam suddenly interrupted.

"What?! No! Why?!" Niall's voice raised an octive in panic. Liam can't go! He needs him!

"We're not in Uni anymore Ni, it's time we grew up. Got our own places.. doesn't mean we can't still be friends... i just think we both need space." Liam hung his head low. He hates this idea, he doesn't want to move out! He loves Niall, loves living with him!

"But i don't want space Li..." Niall whispered to an empty room as Liam left the house, leaving the door open and Niall's heart broken.
__________________________________________________________________________________