Nothing - Song One Shot

Hey, so i had this idea a while ago and now i finally have written it! 

The picture on the side is of the flower Heliotrope - you will understand at the end of the story.

Ok, so the song is 'Nothing' by The Script (again) and the song is on the side with the lyrics! I hope the feels don't kill you like they did me writting this <3

Nothing
------------

Liam's P.O.V.

Am i better of dead?

Am I better of a quitter?

They said i'm better now, than when I was with him.

"Liam? Come one mate, lets drink our woes away?Help you forget?...."

Harrys words drifted through the air and I silently nodded. Why not? It's what i've done every night since... Still I have to drag my feet... I know he would've hated to see me like this.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"One more drink!" Liam slurred, trying to push past Harry to get to the bar.

"No!" Harry pushed Liam back into the booth they were sat at. "Finish the one you have, then we're going home! You've drunk way to much Liam, again! We were only suposed to have one or two pints!

"I should call Niall! He can join us!" Liam slurring was becoming worse as his state of mind deteriorated. 

"Liam mate," Zayn placed a hand on Liam's shoulder... "Don't be crazy yeah? Not tonight man.... just come home and sleep it off."

"NO! I NEED NIALL" Liam ran out of the bar, Harry and Zayn looked at each other and sighed. This happened almost every night.

Liam's P.O.V.

"NIALL!" 

"NIALL!"

"NIALL?!"

I keep running and keep shouting his name, I know he will hear me. I vaguely recognize this road. His flat is not far from this road...

I can get him to change his mind and come drinking with us! 

"NIALL!"

Niall! I could call him to tell him i'm on my way!

I grab my phone from my pocket and hit '1' for speed dial. 

"Hey Ni, I'm coming to get you! I still love you Ni, don't leave me!" 

I waited for the reply but there was just the sound of nothing.

"It's ok Ni, you don;t have to say anything - i'm still coming to get you!"

Nothing.

"I still love you Ni, don't forget that!"

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Louis we need your help!" Harry spoke fastly into his phone, he hated having to ask his boyfriend of only 2 weeks to help him with his insane best mate. 

"What's wrong?" Came the reply.

"It's Liam! He's gone missing and we can't find him! Zayn's gone to the usual places and i'm running around like a moron and we just can't find him!" 

"I'm on my way."

Liam's P.O.V.

I run my hands along the railings and the fences as I stumble along.

I know when he sees me, he'll come to his senses and FINALLY come out for a drink! Just one drink with my boyfriend is all i want!

All i can think, is that every little step I take leads my closer to him.