I Never Knew

HEYA READERS! So i know its been wayyy to long since I've updated, you have my sincerest apologies! There are too many reasons to explain as to why i haven't been on much so i wont get into all that boring shiz! Here is a new Niam one shot! I really love this one its so cute, also its super long ;) Im obsessed with that fetus Niam dancing gif on the side MY HEART IS MELTING! 

The song on the side is by Ella Henderson who is quite new but recently got quite big here in the UK this year - i really love this song and i think it suits this one shot quite well :) You don't have to listen to it but it goes nicely ;) xxxxx

Dedicated to @xxCalumgirlxx because she's had a hard time recently and she is generally a great person to chat to <3

Enjoy! Don't forget to comment/vote/share and all that shizzle wizzle! ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I Never Knew 
-------------------

Niall and Liam have always been close. They bonded even before they were put into a band together, and that's why Niall knows somethings wrong. Liam hasn't been his usual happy, dorky self recently. Instead he had been hiding in his room, not talking or joking around with his band-mates much and sleeping loads.

Everyone who knows them, understands that Liam and Niall share something that goes much deeper than friendship. They understand each other on their own wavelength. Like soul mates without the relationship part.

So when Niall realizes he hasn't seen Liam come out his hotel room all day, he decides he should go find out whats been bothering his best friend. Liam is never usually one to share his deepest feelings, but if he does, it's always to Niall.

"Liam?" Niall says slightly cautiously knocking on the Wolverhampton lad's door. 

"Door's open." Is the quiet reply Niall just about hears.

Niall pushes the heavy hotel door open and is greeted with only a dull orange glow of light coming from the bedside light and the distinct smell of unwashed man. Liam was in an oversized grey t-shirt and tucked under the plain covers of the large double bed. His laptop was open on his left side and his phone on the other. Liam's eyes were red he looked incredibly tired

"Liam, you look like shit." Niall stated he obvious. "Where's Sophia?"

"She's out with Lottie and Lou..." 

Niall sighed. "You haven't been out this room all day Li... It's not healthy."

Liam shrugged.

"Liam, whats wrong?" Niall says, sitting on the end of the bed after switching on the main light so he could see Liam properly.

"Nothing Ni... honestly I'm fine. Just tired is all." Liam makes an attempt to smile happily but it comes out as more of a sad one.

"Liam... it's me. I'm not an idiot, i know when something is up so just tell me."

"No... it's - it's stupid don't worry about me Nialler...."

"You're always the one to help me or the boys Li... let me help you now." Niall tries to catch Liam's eye so he knows he is serious, but Liam just stares at the floor.

"I - i just.. I've been.. reading, things. About.. me." It was barely audible, but Niall managed to get the gist of what Liam was saying.

"Liam! You know not to do that! Why would you?! You're always telling me not to so why would you?!" Niall wasn't angry, he could never be truly angry at Liam. But he was upset, seeing Liam like this is a rare occurrence and it makes him feel helpless, when all he wants to do is make Liam feel better.