End Of The Line - Part 1

An update! So, i  wrote this a while ago and didn't upload it simply because... well, you'll understand why at the end of part 2 :p I just really wanted to update something and this was already finished i just had to do some editing, so here's we goes! ;P xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyway, here it is. Love ya'll so much <3

WARNING: FEELS. MAJOR, INTENSE, FEELS.

End Of The Line - Part 1
------------------------------------

Liam's P.O.V.

It's 2am and i still can't sleep. I don't know why, normally i'm a heavy sleeper. There's just something nagging at the back of my head that i can't quite put my finger on...

I look over at Sophia who is sleeping soundly, every now and then letting out a little sigh.

Maybe i'm hungry and that's why i can't sleep? Nevertheless I'm obviously not sleeping anytime soon, so i might as well go downstairs.

I take a blanket down with me and grab a slice of cold pizza and a plate. Even though it's 2am and there won't be anything on, i grab the TV remote and switch to the sports highlights.

I don't even like sports very much...

I look at my watch and all of a sudden its 3:30... either i dosed off, or i'm just so bored I'm not registering time.

It's probably time to go to bed, so i fold up the blanket and wash my plate, but as i start heading up the stairs, i hear a distinct ringing sound from the lounge.

I retrace my steps and go back into the living room, where, sure enough the phone is ringing.

That's odd.. it's past 3:30 in the morning, who would call at this time?! Normally i wouldn't answer it, but the fact that's it's so early in the morning intrigues me...

"Hello?" I say cautiously...

"Liam? Liam Payne?" Comes the reply with a thick Irish accent.

"Who is this?" I ask, that voice sounds so familiar... but it can't be...

[From now on, Italics = Niall and Bold = Liam]

"It's me, Niall. Niall Horan. From High School!...."

"Niall? Niall! How did you get my number?!..."

"Apparently our parents still keep contact and i just asked my mum for you number and she got it for me!..."

"Why would you do that? It's been so long..."

"I don't know... is it weird to say i just missed your voice?

"No.. well, i mean... i've missed yours too..."

"How have you been Liam?"

"Fine... yeah, life's good. I have a great job, awesome apartment, great friends.... a girlfriend.."

"Oh, that's good. I'm happy for you.

"What about you? Why are you calling so early in the morning?"

"Why are you up so early?"

"I never went to sleep..."

"Sounds like you alright!..."

"What do you mean?!..."

"Well... i just remember a lot of midnight phone calls and secret 1am picnics..."

"Yeah i suppose so... we were young, and stupid. We could have been kidnapped! Or gotten lost in the middle of the woods!"