I Want You, I Need You, I love You.

• इन्हें समर्पित: Kjmonkey

Just had this idea whilst hanging up my clothes.... yeah i have ideas at the most randoms times.... like yesterday i was in the car eating a panini and i had a great idea for a Niam AU story but more about that another time ;) :P Enjoy! Just a cute little one shot :D

Dedicated ti @Kjmonkey cos it's her bday :D (Though where i am it actually just passed her bday but oh well :P) 

Today I counted how many Niam pics/gifs i've downloaded - 137 - no shit legit 137 niam pics(/gifs) its too many feels I'm dying.... i have a pic/gif for everything.....
The gif on the side makes me LLN so much cos Niall's just being crazy and his boyfriend is yawning like 'yeah this is normal'....

Song on the side is 'Many of Horror [When We Collide]' - Biffy Clyro because it's really sweet and talks of a powerful love so naturally it fits Niam! 

"Songs Speak The Words We're To Afraid To"

I Want You, I Need You, I Love You.
-------------------

Breath - 

Just Breath! 

It's not that hard! 

Oh shit he's coming over!

Hey Ni!" I smiled at the blonde Irish boy who was now only a few inches in front of me - I can almost feel his sweet warm breath on me....

"Liam." He said sternly, almost angry. "We need to talk about the other night."

Oh shit.

Crap.

Keep smiling!

"Sure!" I smiled at him but the gesture wasn't returned and I felt my heart drop just a little.

He turned around on the heels of his feet and walked out of the crowded dressing room where the other boys were all talking to Simon about how the show went. I got the point and followed him out. Neither of us said anything as he opened the door to a small janitors room. I walked in and let him close the door behind me - the door locked and I turned around to face the rapidly breathing Blondie.

As soon as I turned around, I was pressed against the back wall and, hard (but still soft) rough lips attacked me.

He's kissing me?

Oh shit....

Ok, kiss back you idiot! 

Rude.....

I found myself moaning as our tongues fought for dominance and our body's collided together. The need for oxygen arose quicker than i would have liked but i ignored it, instead kissing Niall deeper. A low growl emitted from Niall's throat and I couldn't help smirk and pull his body closer to mine - impossibly close.

Stay calm Liam.... it's Niall... it's only Niall....

IM FRICKIN MAKING OUT WITH NIALL HORAN

Yeah real calm....real mature....

"Mmmmmm Liam...." Niall moaned, pulling away, the need for air now to strong. I responded by kissing down his neck and licking and sucking on his collarbone - he groaned and gently pushed me off him - "Liam, Liam stop."

I stopped. My heart stopped.

"Sorry..." I mumbled, looking down at my feet.

"I just - I don't wanna get to far away yeah?" He lifted my chin up, gently pecked my lips - and looked into my eyes - i can honestly say he has the deepest, most honest, caring, bluest eyes of anyone i've ever met.

Niam One Shots! (Not Taking RQ's)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें