0.0

*Edited*

|| S ||

⠀⠀My life hasn't always been the best. I'm not saying that because I'm spoiled. I'm saying that because it honestly has not been the best. Would I like to have a normal life? Yes. I really would love that, but mine is far from it. Let's take a trip into my cliche not so fun life story.

⠀⠀My name is Selena. I'm seventeen years old and I'm a Senior in high school. Yes my life sounds pretty fine, except for the fact that at age fifteen I was diagnosed with cancer. Wanna get more specific? Leukemia. Yes the famous blood cancer. When I first found out about my cancer I was devastated. It was as if everything in my little child world just crashed down. I was gonna die, that's all I could think of.

⠀⠀After about a year of chemo and being stuck at my home deadly looking and terribly sick, I made a hard decision for myself. I wasn't getting much better and I felt like it was a sign from God that my fate had been chosen. At the age of sixteen I told my parents I wanted to stop chemo. They were confused and depressed. I know it was selfish of me, but I didn't want to continue through this pain.

⠀⠀But this was just the beginning of a wonderful and crazy adventure for me. My life wasn't going to end badly like this. Thanks to a guy named Luke Hemmings.

•••••

I am redoing this story a bit. This whole plot and ideas should stay mostly the same. Im just revising some things and fixing grammar mistakes.

If this is your first time reading thank you so much for reading, please Vote, Comment and Follow.

-aussie_arses

Word Count: 295