Trapped

Henry had been trapped for three days. Since then, he'd hadn't found a single exit. Bendy would often pop in, stay for awhile, then pop back out. Henry hadn't eaten anything, he didn't trust the food. He knew Bendy was worried about him not eating, but he couldn't bring himself to trust the food. Right now he was drawing, trying to ignore the pain in his stomach.

Bendy popped in from the kitchen, holding a few cans of soup. He ran over to Henry, holding them out to him. Henry looked at the cans for a moment, then shook his head, going back to his drawing. "No thanks, Bendy." He muttered. Bendy's eyes narrowed at him, and the little devil climbed up Henry's chair, putting the cans on top of the drawing Henry was working on.

Henry stopped, picked up the cans, and walked into the kitchen to put them away. Bendy ran after him, looking frustrated. Henry closed the cupboard, debating whether to put the cans in a higher one so Bendy couldn't reach. He decided maybe later.

Bendy pulled on Henry's leg. Henry looked down, then picked him up. Bendy's eyes narrowed at him. His head was turned slightly. Henry sighed. "It has nothing to do with you." He told the little demon softly. "I just don't trust the food in here. Never know if the Ink Demon did something to it."

Little Bendy's expression was hard to read. Henry set him back down and walked back to the desk. Bendy followed, then turned and ran into the wall, disappearing. Henry sighed. The little guy surely was strange. Henry went back to drawing.

A few moments later, Bendy walked back in holding a couple cans of bacon soup. He held them up to Henry. Henry's eyes widened slightly, and he took them. "Did you find these outside?" He asked. Bendy nodded, smiling slightly. Henry began to pry the lids off. "Thanks, Bendy." He said, giving the demon a grateful look.

He opened the cans and looked in them. No ink. Good. Henry downed them straight out of the can, not bothering to grab a bowl. Bendy jumped up into his lap, curling up there like a cat. Henry looked down at him, smiling slightly. He reached down and gently touched Bendy's horns. The little demon purred, arching his back in response and butting his head against Henry's hand.

Henry chuckled. "You like that, Hmm?" He asked. Bendy opened one eye to look at him. Then he yawned, revealing oddly pointed teeth. Henry petted Bendy as he drew, and in moments the little demon was asleep. Henry continued to draw, the demon was warm on his lap. He yawned himself, finishing the shading on Allison's hair. His head ducked. Once, twice. Then his head hit the desk. Henry was asleep.

Bendy POV

Bendy opened one eye, hearing Henry's head hit the desk. He looked up at his creator, then slowly climbed off his lap, being sure not to wake him. A small smile broke on his face as he grew, the inky shadows spreading around him as his horns grew bigger/longer, and the ink covered his eyes. He towered over Henry's sleeping form.

His smile grew wider as he pulled Henry into his arms. Henry squirmed in his sleep. Bendy held him bridal style, looking down at his sleeping creator. So cute. Bendy carried him back into the bedroom, lying him down and covering him in ink.

Henry shifted in his sleep, as Bendy layered the ink on top of his body, making it heavy, pressing against him. Bendy crawled on top of him, smiling to himself. Letting his ink cradle his creator. His most precious prize.

Bendy let his teeth show. He knelt down, pressing himself against Henry. He wanted to feel every inch of the man. Henry cried out in his sleep, and Bendy stopped, pulling away from the man. No. Henry wasn't ready for that yet. Instead he rearranged his ink so it curled around him, then Bendy himself laid down next to the man. He gently stroked Henry's head, running his claw through Henry's hair. Henry flinched, pulling away. Bendy pulled Henry close to him, nuzzling him and licking him. His face, head, chest, arms, everywhere.

Henry squirmed, eyes squeezed closed. He tasted so good. Bendy lapped at his neck, then bared his teeth and bit down. Henry shrieked, eyes snapping open and pushing, trying to get away. Bendy held him still, teeth still in his neck. He could taste the blood welling up around the wound. So sweet. Bendy slowly let go and lapped at his neck.

Henry whimpered, crying. Bendy purred, gently stroking his back. Relax, little creator. Henry was clearly terrified, too scared to move. Bendy gently curled his ink around him, letting it flow over Henry. Calm. Bendy continued to stroke him until he fell back asleep, lulled by the current and Bendy's gentle strokes.

Goodnight, little one.