Chapter 19 : I Ride A Perfectly Good Subway

Spencer

"Spencer ?" Will said taking step back.

Spencer took in a breath as she looked in her vanity mirror noticing her white eyes as she closed them as they became their normal moss green.

She turned back to Will as she took in a deep breath as she said "Will, I have a really bad problem."

"I can see. How about I help you ?"

"How ? I'm cursed with this demon for the rest of my life. I can't get ride of her."

"I know you can't but what If I try something ?"

"Like what ?"

"Something good but I'm gonna need your permission."

Spencer's eyes dropped as she sighed and thought "Come on Spencer. He could probably help you. Only if you let him."

Spencer rose her eyes at Will and said "Fine. But if something goes wrong. I'm blaming you."

"Deal." Will said with a smile as Spencer pushed past him as the two walked towards the infirmary.

~~~

Priscilla

"Ok so tell all this one more time baby." I said on the phone.

I was on the phone with Reed. The son of Apollo immediately called me back after learning I got in a really bad car attacked. Now I was sitting next to Zoe ready to help her broken arm.

But there was one thing. I'm a daughter of Poseidon not Apollo. I know nothing about fixing a broken arm.

"Ok baby. What you gonna want to do is make sure your stopping the bleeding. A way you can do that is press the wound with a cloth."

"I did that." I told him as I pressed Zoe's arm with a cloth that Phoenix gave me.

"By the way, Hello Zoe." as Zoe rose her and said "Hey Mr.Perfect."

"Z." I told her as Reed chuckled and said "It's fine Baby. I don't mind."

Ever since my conversation with Zoe I promised her that I would limt my times with Reed and she told me that she wouldn't be so jealous of Reed. And to two would start to get along more. But Zoe told me that she wouldn't be nice all the time.

"Alright ready for step two."

"Yea Reed." Zoe said as he nodded and said "So is Zoe's arm swollen ?"

"Yea a bit" I told him removing the cloth to see a bit of swollenness in Zoe's arm.

"Ok so get some ice should help bringing it done" Reed said as I got ice and put it on her arm as she flinched.

"Isn't it bad that were using cellphones ?" Henry asked as I cleared my throat and said "Normally it is, but Phoenix actually put a protect barrier on our phones so no monster would detect us"

Phoenix smiled as she said "Yeah. I made that not Leo let's get that straight." as Alex gave a annoyed sigh and punch her in her arm as Phoenix held her arm and said

"That's the broken arm !"

"Oops. My fault." Alex told her as she smiled as Phoenix glare at her.

"Ok Reed what's next ?" Priscilla asked him as he said "Next you need to Immobilize it."

"And that means ?" Zoe asked as Reed said "Just make sure not move it so much."

"Ok next." Priscilla as she made sure she didn't move it so much.