Chapter 11: Henry Destroy The Boy's Bathroom

Spencer

"So, tell me." Zoe asked me.

I was lying in the grass with Zoe right next to me waiting for me to talk to her.

I couldn't believe I was about to tell Zoe about all the tragedy in my life, but she needed to know I couldn't carry with this burden anymore. 

I took in a sigh and said "I was born September 17 2003 in Lenox Hill Hospital It was a dark rainy day. But Hecate didn't give birth to me. She passed me on to a mortal women I would call "mom" for next 5 years of my life."

"Her name was Caroline."

"Caroline that's a pretty name

"Caroline that's a pretty name." I told her as she laughed and said "It is. She meet my farther who worked as a professor for Fordham University."

"But since Hecate didn't want to give birth to me the regular way, she used magic to transfer me into Caroline."

"Magic ?"

"Right. She was a surrogate for me."

"After a couple of months during the pregnancy. I was being the best baby in the womb. I started using magic still inside the womb."

"You used magic that young ?" "Yep, ever since I was a baby." as I twirled my fingers causing a plant right next to us to grow full length.

"Once I was born I was I started to cause her to decaying."

"Decay ?"

"Yes but It was a accident."

"I couldn't control magic when I was young especially since I was young. But it only got worst when I got older. I could do lots with magic. I could do normal things like telekinesis, levitation and of course spell casting."

"B-But it was getting out of control. I remember that day. I would regret that day for the rest of my life."

"What happened."

"I was scared because my powers were getting out of control. I couldn't control them. My father was telling me that everything was going to be ok and he told me to clam down along with Caroline. But I couldn't I just heard a horrible ringing in my ear. I wasn't paying attention and I began to kill them."

"K-Kill them ?" "Yes, I didn't want to do it but I couldn't stop it. I ended up killing the both of them."

I turned to see Zoe's eyes big as I dropped my hand as I clenched the grass causing it to turn black.

"I knew the police who ask me questions so I fled. But soon the polices caught me and placed me inside a foster home."

"So, your a foster kid ?"

"Yeah, I hated it there. Kids would bully me and make fun of me and whenever families wanted to adopt me I used my powers to change their minds."

"So you didn't want to be adopt by a new family ?"