Chapter 5 : My Dinner Goes Up In Smoke

Zoe

After my conversation with Hades, I question his relationship with Alex's and Henry. But I kept it on the low and decided to enjoy me and Priscilla returning to Camp after a month.

"To Zoe and Priscilla Return" Leo said as we all smiled about to make a toast.

"To Zoe and Priscilla Return." well all said as we clinged our cherry red soda's together.

We all laughed as we sipped our soda's.

"I have to say it's glad to have our two demigods back." Percy said as I smiled as Priscilla chuckled and nibbled on a blue chocolate chip cookie.

"It feels good to be back at Camp, Right Thunderhead." as she nudged me as I gave a awkward laugh.

"Anyway, why was a Empousa after you two ?" Annabeth asked.  

"I have no idea really. But she did say something about two people named Alex's and Henry."

"Alex and Henry ?" Annabeth muttered as Piper added "Who ever they are. If a monster as strong as a Empousa was attracted to them they must be powerful."

"I agree. I mean they just have to be." Phoenix said as Phoenix noticed how quite I was.

"Hey, Sparks You're really quite." she said to me as I looked up with a clueless face. 

"I know that is not normal for even you." Jason told me as I sipped my soda as I sighed as I went back quite.

"Is something wrong Zoe ?" Percy asked me as I looked up and removed the soda from my lips and said "N-No. Nothing just was in space."

Priscilla sighed as she turned to me and said "Z every since we've been back at Camp you've been off. Even at school. What's up ?"

I stuttered as I saw Priscilla's soda was just sitting at the table as I moved my finger causing the soda to fall on her shorts.

"Gods. Sorry P, guess I moved my hand a little to hard." as I gave her some napkins as she looked up from her new soda stain shorts as she gave a soft smile as I said "It's ok. It was a accident."

I smiled at her. "It was if she forget what we were talking about."

I had to say I felt bad for messing up one of favorite pairs of shorts. But heck the gods were going to kill me if they found out that I told Priscilla about our little deal.

 But heck the gods were going to kill me if they found out that I told Priscilla about our little deal