Chapter 6 : We Meet The Young Voodoo Girl

Zoe

I groaned as the light blinded my eyes as I spit my hair out of my mouth as I noticed how messy I sleep.

I was snuggle up in my sheets as I looked to my bedside seeing it was 8:39.

Crap, I was late for breakfast.

I hate being late for breakfast. Usually Priscilla would wake me up but I guess she forgot to.

I kicked off my sheets as I saw kids running around and training getting there day started as I yawned as I walked on the cold floor with my bare feet.

I was in nothing but a t-shirt as I had on my gray underwear as I made my way towards the shower. 

After showering I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair as I put on my clothes for today.

I decide to put my hair into a ponytail as I put on my new set of clothes.

I put on my necklace as I made my way outside.

I noticed how all the campers were sitting at there tables as I made my way towards my table where I sat with Priscilla, Phoenix, Leo, Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Jason and Piper. Usually Will would be next to me but he was stuck up in the infirmary. 

I sat down as I said "Hello friends of mine."

"Morning." Leo said as he ate his normal breakfast which was oatmeal.

I turned to see Priscilla dressed in Camp Half-Blood shirt with shorts and her trident bracelet with sneakers. 

"Morning P."

"Morning." she told me. I could sense she was being quite to me as I asked "Hey, what's wrong ?" 

She looked up at me and said "It's nothing. Decides Percy going to take us to Cabin 20."

"Cabin 20 ?"

"Yes.It's home to all the kids of Hecate. Kids of Hecate are usually mysterious." Annabeth told me.  

"Sounds Fun." I said as Priscilla said "Percy's says there a really powerful Hecate Kid that maybe she could help us track Alex and Henry."

"Who's the special snowflake ?" I asked as I sipped my coffee.

"I don't know. Well meet her soon though."

"Yeah." I said as Phoenix turned to me and said "Well can I come with ?"

"Don't you have stuff to do Phoenix, You know like co-consular things ?"

"I do, but this seems fun." Phoenix retorted.

"Fine, you can come Phoenix." I told her.

"Yeah !" Phoenix said as she lifted her fork into the air.

I rolled my eyes at her as I nibbled on my waffle.

"Well P, Let's go train." I told her as she nodded and drunk the rest of her almond milk as we said goodbye to the others and to the sword arena.