jaebeom.

mornings were jaebeom's favorites. he loved waking up for the first thing for him to see is his girlfriend, sleeping peacefully with the fresh sunrise that peeked through the blinds of the window behind her. the sun hit her face just right and made her skin perfectly sun kissed in a way that made him want nothing more than to kiss her all over and protect her with a bear hug.

although he was tired, he still was able to keep his eyes focused on her and only her. his hand reached out to gently caress her cheek, hoping to not wake her from her slumber. he loved moments like these where he could take the time to admire her in all her glory without her blushing or looking away or making a joke.

to him, she was his sunrise. not only because she was beautiful, but because loving her felt new and fresh every time, just like a sunrise. he only hoped that she would forever be his sunrise and his sunrise only.

he was so deep in thought, he didn't even realize her eyes were fluttering open until she had moved closer to him, her chest touching his.

"how long have you been awake?" her morning voice spoke softly, her arm wrapping around his waist as the other wrapped around his neck. she buried her face in the crook of his neck, pressing a small kiss there. his whole body shivered from this, and he only felt the love he had for her deepen.

"a couple of minutes," he replied, placing a kiss against her ear. "you're so beautiful."

she blushed, nuzzling her nose against his neck more.

"what's gotten into that gorgeous head of yours?" she giggled, her arms tightening around him. he smiled against her head, his lips pressing a kiss against her hair.

"oh nothing," he mumbled, rubbing her back. "i just love you a lot."

she giggled and sighed, feeling her muscles relax even more in his hold.

"i love you too honey."