jackson.

"then why is she sending you texts like this?" she yelled, waving his phone with the text messages pulled up in front of his face. "huh?"

he snatched his phone back and scrolled through the texts with the woman, proving that he was innocent.

"i was only asking about an upcoming schedule and then she started flirting," he informed her in a rather aggressive tone, of course he didn't mean to sound that way, but he was frustrated. "i don't understand why you don't trust me. you always do shit like this."

she crossed her arms as the glare she sported darkened until she was practically glaring daggers into his eyes.

"why do you always text girls like that?" she questioned. "this isn't the first time i've caught women texting you like this. how am i supposed to know you don't talk to them in the exact same way?"

he rolled his eyes as he threw his arms up, rubbing his fingers through his hair frustratingly. he just didn't understand why she was always so jealous. he never once flirted with another girl yet she could never trust him enough to believe him.

"why can't you believe me?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing at her. "i tell you the truth every time yet you never believe me. what am i supposed to do to prove to you that you're the only woman i want?"

she looked away, biting her lip angrily as she stared at the ground. she tried to ease the angry knot inside her chest yet she couldn't. she wanted to believe him so bad but she found it hard. she and he both knew she had trust issues, but he didn't realize how bad they truly were. he has tried to prove himself many times only for them to come to no avail. how many times would he need to prove himself to her?

"listen," he walked over to her, cautiously taking her hands into his. "i don't know how many times i need to tell you that you're the only one i want for you to believe me. i just wish you'd know that. never once have i ever flirted with another woman because y/n, you are the one i want. it even hurts that i even have to clarify that. i thought you'd have known by now."

she wanted to stay mad, she wanted to continue arguing but she couldn't. the way his hands held hers and his thumbs soothed the skin on her hands made her anger fade away.

so instead of blowing up at him again, she kissed him. he wasn't even surprised, he responded to the kiss immediately and held her waist, making sure she knew that he would never let go. her soft hands stayed on his cheeks as they pulled away and embraced each other.

"i'm sorry," she whispered. "i'm sorry i never believe you."

he smiled against the crook of her neck and planted a soft kiss on the spot before looking up at her, his hands grabbing her cheeks.

"as long as you know i love you more than anything else in the world, i'm fine with it."