jackson.

the alcohol had settled in by now, and there she was, laughing nonchalantly at a not so funny joke to anyone sober, but in her drunken state, everything seemed silly. her just as drunk friend laughed along with her until a man approached her, and she smiled at him, grabbing his hand and dragging him away.

so there y/n stood, alone in the middle of the dance floor with her drink in her hand. her soft hair covered her face as she looked down, bopping her head to the music and bouncing to the beat. she laughed at herself as she focused on the music, taking another sip of her drink.

it was after that when she felt someone walk up behind her, bumping into her accidentally.

"i'm sorry miss."

the voice sounded like an echo to her, but she still understood, and nodded her head. she looked up and over to the source of the voice only to stop in her tracks. her vision was blurry, the blinding lights of the club along with her drunken state making it hard for her to see. but after a few seconds, her vision finally came back and everything was clear to her now.

she met eyes with one of the most gorgeous men she's ever seen, and her eyes widened. the man smiled, looking down as he chuckled.

"sorry," he repeated, looking back up to her eyes and locking them in place. she could almost feel him swimming through her eyes, trying to figure her out already.

"um, i-it's okay," she stuttered and slurred in response, seeming to be at a loss for words. he chuckled again, and his chuckle was so contagious that she couldn't help but chuckle as well. "d-do you maybe wanna get another drink with me?"

she was going fast and she was being straight forward, but how could you not? here she was standing in front of the most gorgeous man in the room, how could she not take her chance?

"sure," he responded back, his smiling widening as she began walking towards the bar, the man following close behind her.

the second they sat down, they both quickly ordered their drinks and watched as the bartender got to work.

"i'm y/n," she smiled to him, crossing her legs as she turned towards him. he smiled once again, and he locked eyes with her.

"jackson," he replied. "i'm jackson."

the two began getting lost in conversation, the bartender had given them their drinks long ago but all of a sudden, the drinks didn't seem to be the most important thing to them anymore. talking to him sobered her up, and as time passed on and more words were spoken, she was in full control of her words and actions.

and he could tell.

they grabbed each other's hands as he led her towards the corner where an empty sofa was, not exactly away from everybody but he was sure no one would be paying attention to them, for everyone was far too drunk to care.

he sat down, his eyes never once leaving her as he held onto her hand tightly and watched as she sat down next to him. her beautiful smile seemed even more beautiful to him now that he could see more clearly without dancing people or flashing lights behind her.

all he could see was her. all she could see was him.

he was the first to close the gap between them, with one hand, he put it against her cheek to keep her in place as he softly, yet passionately pressed his lips to hers, enrapturing her into a heated kiss.

she put both her hands on his cheeks, pulling him in closer as they kissed, never wanting to pull away.

it was magical actually, the way they both melted in each other's touch and were able to feel comfortable at the same time, even though they had met only an hour ago.

he smiled against her lips, causing her to do the same.

"you didn't come alone did you?" he questioned her, rubbing her thigh with his thumb lovingly as he stared into her beautiful eyes, rubbing her cheek with his other thumb. she giggled and shook her head, gently pushing back his hair.

"my friend and i came together, but i'm sure she'll be fine if i don't leave with her tonight," she muttered the last part, but he heard it loud and clear. he bit his lip before standing up, gripping her hand as he pulled her up. he fished his car keys out of his pockets as he gently pulled her towards the exit and to the parking lot where his car was parked. she chuckled as he opened the passenger side door for her, sliding into the seat before he closed the door and ran to the driver's side.

"are you sure about this?" he calmly asked her as he slid into the driver's seat, closing the door. he looked over to her, her cheeks flushed red as she bit her lip.

"as long as you don't forget me when the night's over," she replied, smiling shyly over to him as he smiled back, gripping her hand tightly.

"trust me, i'll never forget you, not even for a second."