youngjae.

"ready? three, two, one, now!"

she was woken up to the feeling of cold water being sprayed in her face, her eyes shooting open to catch a small glimpse of her husband and her daughter shooting their water guns at her before closing them once again.

"hey! hey!" she exclaimed, using her hands to try and protect herself from the cold water.

"wake up mommy!" her daughter shouted, giggling afterwards.

"retreat!" youngjae exclaimed. "more ammo!"

"no!" she whined as her husband and daughter ran into the bathroom, the sound of the sink turning on caused a rush to flow through her. she quickly hopped out of her now soaked bed and ran out of the room and down the stairs. the ruckus caused coco to jump off of his dog bed and begin to bark as loud as he possibly could.

"mommy!" she could hear her daughter shout as their footsteps neared the staircase. as soon as they came into sight, she booked it straight to the back door. they laughed as they ran after her, pulling the trigger on their water guns as they all stepped onto the fresh green grass of their backyard. coco had followed them, barking loudly at the water guns as the water hit y/n everywhere you could possibly think of.

"stop!" she squealed, running in circles to get away from them. they laughed and only chased her more until their guns were out of water. youngjae laughed as he caught up with his wife and wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up before putting her to the ground so that he was hovering over her.

"okay okay, i think mommy has had enough water guns," he chuckled. "so let's tickle her instead!"

"no!" she exclaimed as the two began tickling her from every which way as coco licked her face. she squirmed around, desperately trying to get away as she laughed. she was sure the neighbors were annoyed by now, but at this point even she didn't care. "stop it!"

it seemed like hours before they finally stopped tickling her, out of breath from all the laughing.

"you're washing the sheets," she whispered in youngjae's ear, a scowl sporting his face afterwards. she giggled as she ruffled her daughter's hair a bit, kissing her on the forehead. "who's crazy idea was that?"

"daddy's," her daughter chuckled, pointing to her father. youngjae's jaw dropped and he put his arms up.

"nuh uh, that was all her!" he exclaimed, pointing back at his daughter. she laughed and brought them both in for a hug, patting coco's head as well.

"i still love you both the same, don't worry," she giggled. "but i think i'm gonna get a hot shower now."

she pulled herself up off the ground and walked inside, her husband and daughter following her.

"hey, why don't you watch some tv while i help mommy?" youngjae suggested towards his daughter, walking her over to the couch. she jumped onto the couch and giggled, nodding her head.

"okay!"

youngjae giggled as he turned the tv on for her, making sure it was on her favorite channel before rushing up the stairs and into the master bedroom where his wife already was, turning on the shower water to make sure it was at a nice temperature.

"sorry for waking you up with cold water," youngjae giggled in her ear as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "but it was fun."

she rolled her eyes as she backed up, trying to reach for her hairbrush.

"youngjae," she whined. "let go."

"no," he pouted. "you're warm."

he giggled as she pushed his arms away so that she could finally brush her hair.

"i wanna be warm," she whined. "in the shower."

he watched as she brushed out her hair, making sure it was nice and smooth before she began to strip down to nothing. even after all these years of dating and marriage, she still managed to make him blush with the simplest of things.

his cheeks were hot as he watched her step into the shower, closing the glass door behind her. he couldn't help but to strip down and follow after her.

"mmm, what're you doing?" she asked as he stepped into the shower as well. he smiled and kissed her cheek, giving her shoulder a small squeeze.

"don't worry, i just wanted to be with you," he whispered in her ear. "it feels like we've barely gotten some alone time since we've had her."

she smiled as he wrapped his arms around her, the warmth of his body against hers as well as the warm water made the feeling all the more cozier.

"yeah," she chuckled. "you're right. but if alone time is what we had to sacrifice to have her, i'm okay with it."

he smiled against her lips as they shared a chaste kiss, enjoying each other's presence.

"i have to admit," she sighed. "this feels really nice."

they both laughed as she began to reach for the shampoo.

"but i did come in here for a shower, and a shower is what i'm gonna get," she giggled as he pouted, putting his hands on his hips.

"well fine, i will too," he stuck his tongue out as he reached for his own shampoo. she rolled her eyes at this but still laughed, grateful that she and her husband could still act like kids despite having one of their own.