Headache

I sighed as I rested my head on the wall behind me. Class had just finished and I was overly tired for unknown reasons.

"You look like you got hit by a train buddy." Ryan laughed as he walked out of the classroom. "I feel like I got hit by a train."

"Did you see Pyrrah take out CRDL it was pretty one sided if you ask me." I sighed as I pushed myself off the wall and Ryan and I were side by side. "Honestly I wasn't paying attention."

"Are you okay?" He asked as I was focused on nothing but the pain in my head. "I'm fine, it's just a headache."

"You've been like this all week, I feel like it's not normal." I shrugged him off and continued walking down the street. "It's whatever, just have to deal with it."

"So, you planning on asking a certain girl to the dance?" Ryan raised his eyebrows, I looked over at him and quirked a brow. "Dance?"

"Dude you're joking right?" Ryan looked at me with wide eyes, I rubbed the back of my head and smiled sheepishly. "You really don't know? Well it's been all the rage this week, but I guess that makes sense as you haven't been yourself. Well anyway, on Sunday the schools holding a dance for the students before the festival. I even heard that Yang and Weiss are in charge of planning it."

"That sounds like a recipe for disaster." I laughed as we reached the dorms. "Doesn't it! Team CFVY's mission took longer than anticipated so I guess Yang and Weiss took up the dance."

"Sounds fun." I commented as we walked into the surprisingly empty dorm room. I saw a note on the bed and picked it up. "They went dress shopping."

"That's why it's so quiet" I smiled and fell back onto my bed. "So now that you know, are you planning on asking anyone to the dance, maybe a girl in a hood?"

"I don't know, maybe? Honestly I still feel terrible and might sit this one out." I admitted and looked up at the ceiling whilst playing with my thumbs. I was shocked When Ryan's head cut into my line of vision. "That is not going to happen! Man up and ask the poor girl! It's your last chance before our first mission on Monday!"

"I guess so," I sighed and sat up, I took out my scroll and let Pyrrah know I wouldn't be at our usual meeting with Jaune. "Wait really? That's all it took?"

"Yep, but I doubt she'd want to go with me anyway." I rolled my eyes and took off my Beacon uniform and put on my usual jeans, t-shirt, and trench coat. "Not the way I see it."

"See you later." I smiled and gave him a peace sign. "Goodluck loverboy!"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and shut the door on my way out. I walked down the hallway and knocked on RWBY's door.

"Hey Sam?" Weiss answered with a weird tone. "Yeah is Yang around?"

"She is, what's it to you?" Weiss crossed her arms and looked at me.

"That's why you're called the ice queen." Yang shouted from inside and pushed Weiss out of the way. "What's up Sammy Boy."

"Do you mind if we talk?" I ask and motioned my head towards the hallway. "Sure."

She stepped out into the hall and closed the door behind her.

"This doesn't have anything to do with my sister and the dance does it?" She smirked as she crossed her arms over her chest. I rocked back and fourth on my heels and smiled sheepishly. "That obvious?"

"Just a little." She laughed and hit my shoulder. "But is it okay if I ask her to be my date?"

"Of course." She smiled and looked at me in a sickening sweet tone. She grabbed my collar and pulled me close. "But if I find out you break her heart in the slightest way I will have your head severed and hung up for the Grimm to feast on"