Dock Battle! Vol. 1 end

Samuel's POV

"So you're telling me Blake ran off, Weiss is pissed, and Yang is still Yang?" I asked Ruby who was standing in our door frame at nine am on a Sunday. "Yes!"

"And you want Team SLVR to help look for Blake?" I asked and looked at my drowsy team behind me who were all still half asleep. "Yes!"

"Alright well help," I sighed and let out a small smile. "Yay! Okay so we'll split up to try and cover the most amount of ground possible. If we see anything we use our scrolls to contact each other. Okay?"

"Got it little Red." She saluted and ran back to her dorm room. "Alright let's get ready."

"Alright! A search and retrieval mission!" Vi shouted as she ran to the bathroom holding a pile of clothes. I slipped my jacket on, seeing as I slept in my normal attire and attached Kalamity to my wrist.

"This is troublesome," Lydia sighed as she slipped on her boots and laced them up. Ryan threw a pencil at her and smirked. "Cheer up, we're helping out."

"I woupd cheer up if I was able to sleep in on a Sunday." She rolled her eyes and tied her hair up on her head.

"Let's do this!" Vi shouted as she burtsed from the bathroom door with a smile on her face. "All you have to do is be like Vi, Lydia."

"I'd much rather suffocate than be that happy." Lydia crossed her arms and Vi pouted at her. "Well I have friends, instead of talking to plants all the time."

"They are not just plants!" Lydia yelled at the purple haired girl. I sighed and grabbed Lydia by the wrist dn pulled her out the door, Ryan doing the same with Viridian.

"Enough fighting, can we please just do what we were asked." Ryan asked as he let Vi go. She crossed her arms and started walking out of the building.

And that is how the search went for almost six hours. I sighed and leaned up against a building. We have been looking for Blake with no avail. The sun began to set and the shattered moon was rising.

"Guys we've had no luck." Lydia started the obvious and rolled her eyes. I sighed at her blunt answer and took out my scroll. "I'll see if team RWBY has had any luck."

Before I could even type a message we heard an explosion coming from the nearby docks. I put my scroll away and looked at my team. "Oh no."

"Finally some action!" Vi shouted and we all started to run towards where the smoke began to rise. "Don't do anything Reckless!"

"Let's go!" Lydia shouted as she scaled a building, stabbing her daggers into the building. I used Kalamity and Ryan shot himself to the top using the recoil of his pistols. When we reached the top we could see Blake and another guy with yellow hair seemingly fighting Roman.

Across the field on another building was Ruby who yielded crescent rose.

"Hey!" Ruby called out from the building looking down at Roman. The orange haired crime boss smirked and twirled his cane. "Little Red! Isn't it past your bedtime?!"

I saw an orange haired girl standing next to Ruby who seemed to be talking to her. Roman sent a shot from his cane towards Ruby. She lost hold of crescent rose and was sent flying back.

I watched curiously as the orange haired girl stepped forward. Her backpack mechanically opens up, and from its dark depths comes a single sword that extends and multiples into several blades hovering over the strange girls back. Leaping from the rooftop with the weapons acting as wings, she sends three of her swords to knock two White Fang soldiers down before even landing on the ground, where she proceeds to fling the swords at one enemy, impale another to a wall, create a barrier of spinning steel against a running attack, leaping over a goon with her swords in tow, and finally making a wheel that she throws to knock multiple Faunus off their feet.

"Well that happened." Ryan spoke and looked down towards the battle grounds. "I think we should step in?"

"It looks like she's got this situation under control." Lydia nodded as she looked down at the girl. I cocked my head to the side and debated on wether we should join the battle or not.

Three Bullheads came from the skies and open fire on the battle, but the girl merely forms a shield and launches two of her swords into the wall behind her, which in turn pull their wielder back with their strings. When her swords swirl around her again, she commands them to open their points and build up a large glowing ball of green light. With a punching action, several bright lasers crack the pavement when they fire at the transports and slice each one in half, causing several of the White Fang members inside to fall and letting us watch as Bullheads fall in pieces behind her.

"Whoa how is she doing that?" Vi asked as we watched the girl shoot down the last bull head from the sky. Roman escaped to a vacant air ship and closed the door with his cane, but not before I heard him talk to himself. "These kids keep getting weirder."

The bull head flew off, we jumped from the building and landed near the group.

"Does anyone get what just happened?" The boy with yellow hair asked with a confused look. I shook my head. "Not a clue buddy."

"Blake!" Ruby shouted and engulfed the alleged fanus into a hug. "I'm sorry Ruby."

"Ah-heh-hem, none of that." Ruby cleared her throat and pulled away from thr hug. "Save that for when Weiss and Yang show up."

Blake than went to explain what had happened and how she was a fanus. I also learned the girls name was Penny, and the boy was Sun. The police showed up and began tod survey the scene. That was until Yang and Weiss showed up, and let's just say Weiss didn't look too happy.

"Look Weiss, it's not what you think, she explained the whole thing. See, she doesn't actually have a bow, she has kitty ears and they're actually kind of cute..." Ruby defended Blake and stood in front of her to block her from the Ice Queen. However Weiss ignored Ruby and walked right past her. Blake immediately tried to explain her self. "Weiss, I want you to know that I'm no longer associated with the White Fang. Back when I was with the-"

"Stop! Do you have any idea of how long we've been searching for you?" Weiss pauses and looks at the saddened state of Blake. I bite my tongue and looked wearily at the two. "Twelve hours. That means I've had twelve hours to think about this. And in that twelve hours, I've decided..."

She paused once more and I could feel Vi grab onto my shoulder. She sent me a stern look and I allowed myself to calm down.

"I don't care." Weiss nodded as she crossed her arms, her angered appearance seemed to drop lightly. Blake's eyes widened and she shuffled backwards lightly. "You don't care?"

"You said you're not one of them anymore, right?" Weiss asked and Blake went to explain herself. "No, I-I haven't been since I was younger-"

"Ah-bah-bah-bah-bah! I don't want to hear it. All I want to know is that the next time something this big comes up... you'll come to your teammates. And not some..." She looked at Sij behind Blake and she took a breath before continuing. "Someone else."

"Of course." Blake smiled as she looked between Ruby and Yang before wiping a tear. The moment is serious for a few more moments until Ruby breaks it. "Yeah! Team RWBY is back together!"

Weiss sighs and looked over at Sun who was laughing nervously. "I'm not sure how I feel about you."

"Hey, wait a minute... Where's Penny?" Ruby asked as she looked around. I looked over my shoulder and shrugged at the disappearance of Penny.

"Now can we go back? I'm deadass dead." Lydia complained as she sheathed her weapons. Vi threw her arms over Lydia and nodded her head in agreement. "I agree, I didn't even get to fight nobody."

I looked towards team RWBY and nodded slowly. "Yeah let's go, let them have their space."

"Hell yeah!" Ryan shouted as we all raced back to the dorms. We would learn to get along and hopefully finish off the rest of the semester.