25.

Richie Caldwell wondered why two of his dorm mates were still missing. It was past one in the morning and neither James Potter or Alfie Jordan were anywhere to be found. Richie only wondered for a moment though. After all James Potter was known for his late night escapades and Alfie was his best mate. They stuck together and despite Alfie usually following rules it made sense in a way.

Richie fell asleep, clearing thoughts of his roommates from his mind. He slept peacefully.

That is until the screeching noise.

Richie awoke suddenly. He sprang up in surprise and jumped out of his bed.

"What the hell?" His feet landed on something slimy and not floor-like. He looked down to find the floor covered in bananas.

There were banana peels and crushed bananas and half eaten bananas making the floor completely invisible.

The screeching noise from earlier happened again. He looked up and swinging from his bed posts was a monkey. A brown fuzzy, angry looking monkey. It screeched at him again and bared its teeth.

Richie let out a scared yelp and sprinted from his room. The other two inhabitants of his room followed behind him as quickly as possible. The monkey was throwing something after them and Richie hoped that it was only crushed banana.

He had a feeling it wasn't.

The boys ran down in the common room and found most of Gryffindor house down there as well. People were rushing down the stairs in their pyjamas with banana covered feet.

Richie knew exactly who to blame for this.

Two people actually. Two people who had been strangely absent from their dorm last night. Two people who were sitting on the Gryffindor couch with a couple other people laughing.

Richie stomped forward ready to do something to James Potter and Alfie Jordan, but his foot slid from under him and he landed on his rear, hard.

By the time he'd managed to stand up and shove through more of the crowd that had gathered to the couches, Potter and Jordan were gone.

They'd have to come back to the dorm eventually.

The Gryffindor students were walking around in their pyjamas that day. A very few of them had managed to grab shoes, but none of the other's had been able to enter their dorms without having angry monkeys screeching and throwing a questionable substinance at them. All Gryffindors that is, except for James, Alfie and Fred.

The other three houses were very confused during breakfast. By lunch the story had spread throughout the school of the prank on Gryffindor. Everyone found it amusing and rightfully deserved as they'd all been victims of pranks through the years.

The teachers were unaware as to what had precisely happened, as they only saw the students during meals because it was a Sunday.

"James!" Dominique had come running over to where James, Alfie, Cassie, and Hannah sat. She tripped on a root and landed next to the four on the floor beside the tree. She brushed her legs off, remaining sat, with bright red cheeks. She flipped her hair over shoulder in an attempt to act as if she'd meant to land near the group. She ended up having to inch herself forward slightly to be at a less of a distance from them.

"What's up Dom?" James asked in slight amusement. Cassie elbowed him in an attempt to stop his snickers.

"I juzt wanted to zay thank you for the amusement today. I'm glad zat you pranked Gryffindor for once." Dominique stood and dusted off her pants. "And Cassiopeia, zank you for making James do eet. You aren't so bad for a Slytherin." She left the group with a good bye and a smile over her shoulder.

"I've never seen Dom look so ecstatic." James told his friends with raised eyebrows. Cassie laughed.

"I told you it was only fair to prank Gryffindor too."

"Yeah, yeah."

"I'm just glad to be able to sleep in my own bed again tonight." Alfie sighed out. "It'll all be gone by nine tonight right."

"Yep." Cassie reassured Alfie with a smile.

"Are you sure you want to sleep in your own bed tonight?" Hannah leaned towards Alfie with a coy grin. "Because my roommates are going to in Hufflepuff tonight."

Cassie rolled her eyes at Hannah. She had originally agreed to go with the rest of their dorm to the Hufflepuff girls' dorm as they'd invited them over for a sleepover party. It was supposed to be incredibly fun.

Alfie's eyes had gone wide. Hannah leaned in and whispered something in his ear.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning James." Alfie sprang to his feet and ran to the castle.

"What did you say?" Cassie asked Hannah in amusement.

"Just said he should go get his stuff for a sleepover tonight." Hannah stood and winked. "Just make sure you don't leave anything in the room, because once you guys leave…"

Cassie rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, I'm going to stay far away."