"Awww.. my daughter is shy!! It's ok Twinkle, come with me let's give the gifts now." She just nodded and went with my mother. As soon as she left everyone burst laughing.

" Bruke I'm sorry man. Will you please forgive me?" I asked him.

" Andrew what you did cannot be forgiven. But for my sister's happiness I'm ready to forgive you. Hope you don't make her cry again. She deserves to be treated like a queen." Finally he hugged me. I missed him.

"Thankyou man!! Come let's go before my mom start shouting for us." We both went towards the Christmas tree where everyone where gathered.

TWINKLE'S POV

I was so happy to see Bruke standing next to Andrew. He immediately hugged me, even I wanted to hug him but remembered what happened before. I looked towards Andrew and mom for permission. Once they both agreed I hugged him tightly. Later I introduced him to as my brother to others.

"Bruke, how are you? How is your wife? I'm sorry, because of me you lost your job."

" Twinkle, please don't be sorry. And yes I'm fine. Even my wife is fine and she is missing you so much. How are you baby sis?"

"I'm good brother."

"Twinkle how can you leave without telling me. Did you think this brother cannot take care of you?" He is taking it wrong.

"No your getting it wrong. I know I would be safe with you, but I was scared of what Andrew would do to you. I didn't want to pull you into my problem." I tried convincing him.

"Fine let's forget about past. So now tell me baby sis, looks like someone is gonna give me niece or nephew." This time I laughed whole heartedly.

"Yes, you sister is gonna be a mother. And your gonna become an uncle very soon." Be had very happy smile.

"Twinkle I'm so happy for you. Is Andrew treating you well or should I beat some sense into him. I don't care about him now, I'm ready to fight him." He looked very serious.

"No no brother. He has changed. He takes care of me all the time. He regrets whatever he has done to me. He is trying to gain my forgiveness every minute. Even though I tell him that I have forgiven him, he doesn't stop asking my forgiveness." All this while he was staring at me.

"Twinkle your in love with Andrew!!"
I was shocked that he noticed it.

"Yes brother, I love him. But I'm still scared. I'm scared of being treated bad again. I know I should believe him, but my past is still pulling me back. I need some time." He hugged me again.

"It's ok baby girl take your time. Torture him as much as possible. Let him understand the pain he has given you. Don't give in so easily." I laughed at him.

Later Andrew came beside me and I hugged him. I stated thanking him from bringing Bruke back. Suddenly he placed his lips an mine stopping me from talking. I was shocked. Andrew was kissing me in  front of everyone. I looked around to see everyone grinning. I hid my head in Andrew's chest to hide from my embarrassment. Later his mom came and pulled towards the Christmas tree.

After sometime Andrew and Bruke joined us. Everyone where exchanging gifts and even I got many gifts from everyone. Actually I had more number of gifts comparing to everyone. I looked ta Andrew to see him holding a gift towards me.

"Andrew what's this?"

"Chirstmas gift!!!" He said it in duh tone. I know it but why?? I don't have any gift for him.

" Andrew but I don't have any gift to give you back!!" I looked down embarrassed.

"You and the baby in your stomach is my biggest gift Twinkle. I don't need any better gift than this girl who took my heart away, to be beside me always." He kissed my head lovingly.

" Now open the gift and tell me how it looks." I slowly opened the gift to reveal a beautiful sapphire pendent dangling to a chain. It looked so beautiful. I turned towards him and kissed him on the cheeks as a thankyou. He was stunned by my sudden kiss but recovered and hugged me and kissed on my lips again today. I also responded to the kiss this time.

"Oh my god!! Look at those both. They started it gain. Andrew I hope you keep this PDA private. We are not interested in it. And stop eating Twinkle. If you hungry go eat some food and not her lips." Ethan was teasing Andrew now. Everyone were laughing.

"Twinkle, do you like our gifts baby?" Mom asked.( Katherine)

" Yes Mom I love them, thankyou. But I don't have anything to give you back. I'm sorry."

"What are you talking Twinkle? I know you have gifts for all of us." Mom turned towards Andrew and asked him to bring something.

What's happening now!!