Happy: " Hey Have you heard of me? I'm Happy, the Necomander!"

Nathaniel: "Happy she is not totally into you"

Happy: "That is so mean Nathaniel"

Nathaniel: "Truth hurts happy"

Hibiki: "She's all nervous! How cute!"

Then Carla is totally ignoring Happy's existence. Nathaniel lie when he says to Happy that she might not like him the truth is Carla is like Nathan back then and Happy is like Laxus but in a bashful way on expressing himself Nathaniel just release a big sigh.

Lucy: "Looks more like she blew you off, but whatever."

Happy: "You're useless, Lucy. You can't understand woman in their wild ways."

Lucy: "I'm sorry to say this to you Happy but I'm a wOmAn."

Hibiki: "That girl is going to grow into a real babe."

Eve and Ren: "I think she's plenty cute already. Come this way, little Miss."

Ichiya: "How could I describe this girl's parfum? It's not something you smell every day."

Jura: "Have you noticed, Ichiya-dono? Her magical power is something different than ours. It looks like Nathan and Erza-dono has also noticed. Impressive, as usual."

Then the Trimen bring Wendy in a couch to entertain her. And Wendy is flustered and all.

Trimen: "Um Would you like some orange juice? Seriously, you're just too cute. Please, have a hot towel. Um Uh What is with these men in heat?"

Gray: "What's the matter, Natsu?"

Natsu: "Wendy I know I've heard that name before, I think"

Nathaniel: "You know the girl?"

Natsu: "Can the two of you remember for me?"

Nathaniel and Gray: "Hell no!"

Natsu: "So, who was it again?"

Nathaniel: "Give me a break here."

Then Wendy is being entertained by the Trimen Ichiya make them back to their  own senses and they proceed to the meeting after Ichiya take a leak but as soon Ichiya came back Nathaniel nitices something is wrong about him. So he whisper "See Through". He see a spirit and not a Human he remain calm after that.

Ichiya: "You almost have to admire their inconsistency Now then! As it seems we are all here, I will go ahead and explain the plan. Is that pose of yours really necessary? I will start with the place where the Six Wizard Generals, Oracion Seis but the rumor says that they recruit another member just for us, The Worth Woodsea spreads out from here to the north. Ancient people sealed an extremely power magic spell inside the woodsea. Its name is Nirvana!"

Gray: "Look, we really don't need the posing."

Natsu and Lucy: "Nirvana?"

Shelly: "I have never heard of it. What about you, Jura-san?"

Jura: "No. I know not of it."

Then Erza went to Nathaniel side and whisper.

Erza: "Have you heard of Nirvana?"