32

Mia Martinez

It felt like ages since the tests were done, I had stopped bleeding awhile ago, the pains were gone

Jax sat in the corner on his phone getting people to fill in for him, sorting out who does what and sorting out business meetings.

"finally that's done" he said sitting down on the chair beside my bed "you ok"

"ye I'm fine" I sighed looking down at my stomach "I just hope its ok"

he grabbed my hand giving it a squeeze

"Hey guys, we've got results from the tests" the doctor said coming into the little private room, she smiled sitting down on the arm chair

Jax stood beside me in the bed

"your baby is still ok, you just had a little bleed, which I hate to say its like a false miscarriage that can really scare you" she smiled "its unlikely that it'll ever happen again, over the next few you might get spotting like a normal period" "I'm going to book you in for a check up in two weeks, just for making sure baby is ok and you both are ok" she smiled saying her goodbyes and walking out

I stayed quite and looked at Jax "did you want me to have a miscarriage"

"No" he replied confused

I started to get up and changed back into clean clothes T dropped in earlier, " I don't know Jax, you weren't happy with this baby at the beginning of this pregnancy, you don't have to be here. im not going to force you, to be a dad"

he grabbed my arm turning me around facing him "that's my fucking child too, I will kill you if you ever try to take him away from me" he dropped my arm and walked started to walk out the door "ill be in the car waiting"

I wasn't trying to take the baby away from him I just wanted him to say he wanted the baby, I guessed that was going to be the closest thing to hear from him about wanting this baby.

it was so awkward for the rest of the day with him, he took the day off to look after me and he went to visit El, she still wasn't awake. I felt so bad for Jax, he was so tired. I was so sick and tired of staying in bed, the door opened slowly and Jax walked in "your awake, I didn't want to wake you"

"Ye I am" I said

He took off his clothes getting into bed "I'm not leaving this baby" he spoke "I'm not going to be like my dad"

"I know your not Jax" I smiled "I love you"

"I love you both" he said rubbing my stomach ,then bending down placing a kiss on my stomach

"Mia I want to marry you"