1

Mia Martinez

The minute I entered the club, I could feel all the sets is eyes on me, most of the high empowered filthy old men talking to girls their daughters ages knowing who I was or who was my family. But I had one problem, I couldn't get caught.

I walk in and spotted him, Marcus, he was tall, handsome and had that crispy messy blonde hair. He immediately looked up, like he knew I was there, giving me a smirk I grabbed a cup off the counter of the bar and I did know not to drink but this was my way of finding out if he was a junkie or actually had a heart

Lucky for him he passed "take this" he handed me his bottle aware that that cup could be spiked.

"Thanks" I gladly took it and tipped it back, turning on my heel heading back into the crowd of people.

After about an hour I could see he was approaching  the dance floor.

His big strong arms wrapped around my slim waist, pushing the guy off me.

"Well hello Mia" his deep voice echoed in my ear.

"It's the one and only" I could feel his hard chest the way his t-shirt pressed against his abs, he would be a good fuck but he wasn't worth it, I played it off like I'd no clue who he was, dad would be proud "and who are you. I don't think I got your name" I said giving him them pick me girly eyes that others were giving his direction.

"Marcus" his hands began to drop and I knew if it went down any lower my brothers woul-

*BANG BANG*

"Everyone get down" a man said with a black mask over his face and a gun in his hand.

Shit
Fuck
I need to kill him and these assholes now probably want him dead too

"Mia, take my hand let's go" Marcus said placing out his hand, I immediately took it, more of chance for me to slit his throat "when the coast is clear we run out that door, down the steps and out to the side Allie"

I knew I shouldn't have acted this obedient, but it was fun playing the role of the Damsel in distress.

"Now" my legs ran as fast as I could down the steps at the side of the building, but we didn't get too far.

Their were more outside, I kept my head down Incase any of these knew about me, then my father would be pissed incase they took me and he had to deal with the consequences of finding me, the black mail, the torture the list goes on, being in the mafia of what they could do to me.

"Marcus just the man we needed, give us the money or we won't hurt your lady friend or you too much" I kept my head down but I noticed his voice was strong someone who knew what he was doing, it wasn't his first time, he talked like he was a boss. Even though I didn't know him the person wasn't old.

"You don't want to hurt her" I could hear the grin in Marcus voice.

This is where dad won't be happy

"Why's that" the man with the mask stepped forward "T do it now,I don't like people who play with me" my hair was yanked back and a knife slipped up onto my bare neck, a gasp released his mouth as did the man who was giving the orders.

It was dark however with the night light lamps across the street his silhouette stood in front of me. His build was bigger than any of my brothers or Marcus, you could tell it was solid muscle.

"I think you already know that well her family will start a war, that you don't need right now" Marcus sneered while the strange built man never looked away from me I could still see his hands form a fist.

"let her go" he finally stated in a whispered tone keeping his gaze on mine.

Again we heard shots
*BANG BANG*

"Shit we need to go" he hissed lifting up the gun and letting the trigger go.

He shot a bullet in between Marcus eyes without even looking.

He walked over grabbing my arm pulling me along, I tried to get my knife from the side of my leg to use it up against his neck. But my body hissed at the pain when he twisted my arm back "I can put a fucking bullet through that thick head, like him" he nodded towards Marcus dead body "take your fucking pick!to live or stay" I didn't move or say anything

He turned still looking pissed and three black cars pulled up "get in" he demanded

"Mia"he stated after five minutes of driving

"Yes" I looked up Into a pair dark green eyes that I knew I wouldn't be able to forget them now, they were emotionless and that was with only seeing them with the streets lights

"Do you know who I am"

His mask was different it only covered his nose to his eyes while every other mask covered there full face

"I can't say that I do" I looked at the rain falling down the passengers window

"Your back now" he stated, it was like he knew

I was shocked, no one knew I was gone except for my family and Luna "How did you know I was gone"

He didn't respond but only for him stare out the window, the car stopped and the door on my side opened "you can go now" he said I got out but not before I heard him mutter very quietly "lo siento por esta noche, princesa" (I'm sorry for tonight,princess) the door closed and the car drove off I had no Idea what he said, I blamed my father for not teaching me any language.

Thank you all so much for reading my first chapter I'm doing edits on this book currently trying to make it better, and soon it'll be all up to date 💕. I hope you enjoy this story and makes u fall in love with the characters, this is only a starter of what's to come if your stuck on characters the page before this will have a description of all the characters you will meet 💕