125 ~ months first sunday

Start from the beginning

"Seriously Lisa? I've heard you sing." Rosie replied while going over to the tablet situated on top of the machine. Looking through songs. "Baby, bring your soothing voice over here."

She rolled her eyes and walked over to Chaeyoung. Back hugging her as the Australian went through their possible duet tracks.

"Soothing voice..." She mumbled into her girlfriends neck. "Yeah right."

"Lis, I mean it." Chaeyoung squeezed one of the arms Lisa had around her. "It's really nice."

She smiled and glanced out the window again, watching the sun beginning to set in the distance.

"I love you." Rosie spoke, bringing her attention back to the woman in her arms. "You know that right?"

Her vision blurred as her smile brightened. Her cheeks rising up high while she nodded. "I know... and I love you too."

"Do you know what love stands for?"

"Hm?" She hummed confusedly. "What it stands for?"

"Mhm..." Chaeng grinned before Lisa heard the sound of music starting. "Do you?"

She knew this song, she just couldn't name it off the top of her head. It was sung in English, and she didn't know if she remembered all the lyrics.

Rosie tapped on the screen in front of her. Lisa peeking at it. Noticing lyrics being displayed on the screen.

Suddenly, Rosie brought her mic to her lips.

"L is for the way you look at me." O is for the only one I see. V is very, very extraordinary. E is even more than anyone that you adore can."

Chaeyoung winked to her and she brought the mic up to her mouth. Taking in a breath.

"Love is all that I can give to you. Love is more than just a game for two." She smiled to her.

"Two in love can make it, take my heart and please don't break it. Love was made for me and you." Rosie sang while hugging her with her free hand.

Lisa laughed and slid to the side while the music was playing. Spinning and reaching a hand out for Chae, who took it and smiled immediately.

She put out a foot and Rosie copied her. Doing quick, but easy to follow footwork that Chaeyoung mimicked, near perfectly.

The music guiding her moves.

"Spin out on three." She whispered and Chae nodded while biting her lip.

Lisa counted to three as the trumpets played and spun out in a circle. Rosie spinning too and Jensoo whistling wildly from in front of them.

She then went to rejoin Rosie, reaching for her hands and holding them as best she could with the mics in each of theirs. Dancing with her with a bright smile on her face.

Rosie makes me sing? I make her dance.

Lisa then spun Chaeyoung before awaiting the instrumental part of the song to end. Looking at the lyrics again real quick before singing.

Making an L shape with her hand and moving her leg in dance. "L is for the way you look at me. O is for the only one I see. V is very, very extraordinary. E is even more than anyone that you adore can."

"Love is all that I can give to you." Roseanne pointed to her.

She blushed and pointed back at Rosie. "Love is more than just a game for two."

"Two in love can make it, take my heart and please don't break it."

"Love was made for me and you." They sang together.